Got into UB.

BoondckCL

Was notified this morning via mail. Holding out for better, but definately a step in the right direction.

Good school, but hopefully with any luck the University of South Carolina, NC State, or Tennessee accept me as a transfer. If I do go to UB it looks like Bills season tickets are in the mix.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats. Based on your list above, why wouldn't you go to UB?

I kind of want to establish myself down south. I'm interested in the division 1 football and the warm weather.

UB was a school that was one of the SUNY schools that i applied to as a fall back in case i didn't get in down south. But its still a place that i could see myself going. It really comes down to whats best for my future and right now it is at the top of the list.

Congrats. It is a very good school if you decide to go. The libraries out at the Amherst campus are great. Study a lot, starting on the first day. The Buffalo college social / party life is secondary and will also be there when you need it. Bills tix would be nice! Good luck!

If you're planning on going to grad school (especially in the science/engineering area), save your money and go to UB for undergrad. After you've got your bachelor's degree then move south.

I have to admit however, while it would not have helped me in my career, I do kind of wish I had gone to a big football school.

Dude...I graduated from Florida State...but a few of my research projects were directly linked to what is going on at U.B.....UB's research is 2nd to none...All things considered....I wish I woulda went to UB.

Two great criteria when deciding where you want to go to college.

I decided to attend Nazareth College in 1980 because the school met my three very critical requirements: I could major in English, the ratio of women to men was 10:1, and they accepted my application.

Being academically challenged means never having to set high academic goals.

I decided to attend Nazareth College in 1980 because the school met my three very critical requirements: I could major in English, the ratio of women to men was 10:1, and they accepted my application.

Being academically challenged means never having to set high academic goals.

The women to man ratio ratio is very important, anybody know UB's?

The women to man ratio ratio is very important, anybody know UB's?

Graduated from UB in '05. I don't know the ratio but there is definitely a very fine selection. May was a great month to go to brunch on the weekends.

Congrats. It is a very good school if you decide to go. The libraries out at the Amherst campus are great. Study a lot, starting on the first day. The Buffalo college social / party life is secondary and will also be there when you need it. Bills tix would be nice! Good luck!

I heartily disagree. Unless you're a dumbass and really NEED to study non-stop, college is a time for having fun and learning how to interact with people. Classes aren't that difficult. Take in everything. Despite what you may hear to the contrary, it's ok to miss a class every now and then because you're still reeling from last night's bender.

Bills' tix are a must. Great excuse to ask a girl on a date as well.

Congrats on your acceptance. Should have applied to UNC instead of State, though, if you want to head south. Much prettier women. :w00t:

I kind of want to establish myself down south. I'm interested in the division 1 football and the warm weather.

UB was a school that was one of the SUNY schools that i applied to as a fall back in case i didn't get in down south. But its still a place that i could see myself going. It really comes down to whats best for my future and right now it is at the top of the list.

Looking for a state with tougher extradition laws? :w00t: