rd1 Leon Hall cb. Mich

rd2 Michael Bush hb. louisville

rd3Tim Shaw olb. Penn.state

rd4 Leron McClain fb. Ala.

rd5 Paul Williams wr. Fresno St.

rd6 Justin Durant olb Hampton

rd7 Kasey Studdard g. Texas

Oh I forgot our second 3rd pick...Ben Patrick te. from Deleware

Flame away,but I personally would love this draft. It would certainly fill some holes. Let`s Go BUFFFFFAAAAALLLOOOOO

rd1 Leon Hall cb. Mich

Flame away,but I personally would love this draft. It would certainly fill some holes. Let`s Go BUFFFFFAAAAALLLOOOOO

I also got Tim Shaw on my draft board. I personally do believe though we are done with O-Linemen.

rd1 Leon Hall cb. Mich

Scratch Studdard and drop everyone from 5th down.Damn I forgot about the 5th

rd1 Leon Hall cb. Mich

I would love to have Ben Patrick in the 3rd but I'm guessing he is off the board late in the first or early second round. A good friend of mine is a Blue Hen alum and he speaks very highly of Patrick.

p.s. I love the first four rounds, I'd be happy.

I would love to have Ben Patrick in the 3rd but I'm guessing he is off the board late in the first or early second round. A good friend of mine is a Blue Hen alum and he speaks very highly of Patrick.

p.s. I love the first four rounds, I'd be happy.

I thought we might have a shot at him (Ben Patrick) because he`s ranked the 4th or 5th best Te. on a lot of sites.

This would be a great draft if it falls as you predict. I like Shaw a lot, but he had a great, great combine, so he is on a lot of teams' raders now. Bush is interesting, but I am not sure Marv would take a player coming off such a bad injury.

This would be a great draft if it falls as you predict. I like Shaw a lot, but he had a great, great combine, so he is on a lot of teams' raders now. Bush is interesting, but I am not sure Marv would take a player coming off such a bad injury.

Remember Thurm,he also had a bum knee. I think we might take a shot.

rd1 Leon Hall cb. Mich

I think you make great points. The Bills should go this direction.

Remember Thurm,he also had a bum knee. I think we might take a shot.

Remember Thurman could block. Bush can't or worse - won't.

If a severe leg injury is the criteria for getting a good running back, maybe Marv could send his scouts to Walter Reed.

rd1 Leon Hall cb. Mich

Can someone explain to me why in the cover 2 it's not worth the money to pay Clements to stay but it's worth a top 12 pick to select a CB? If CB was that important they should have signed Clements (preferably LAST offseason).

Can someone explain to me why in the cover 2 it's not worth the money to pay Clements to stay but it's worth a top 12 pick to select a CB? If CB was that important they should have signed Clements (preferably LAST offseason).

Slow down MDH.....you are making too many good points in too many threads too quickly.

I'm not being facetious either. :D

I agree... and Tim Shaw has bust written all over him. Big combine numbers...big deal.

Don't take personally, but I don't like this draft at all.

1. Okoye, Willis, or Branch (whichever one slips down to us...one will)

2. Pittman or Irons (I like Bush, but would be surpised if he gets to us in the second...if he does I'd go for him.

3. Jonathan Wade, CB from Tennessee

4. Durant the OLB from Hampton (I don't think he is going to last to 6)

5. DeOssie (the big linebacker from Brown)

All that changed at the combine. In order to prepare for such a scrutinized event, the Brown product had been working out with a personal trainer since December, adding bulk to his already impressive frame. The extra conditioning certainly paid off. DeOssie put up 26 reps on the 225-pound bench press, just seven fewer than the best linebacker total. In fact, top linebacker prospects Lawrence Timmons (Florida State) and Patrick Willis (Mississippi) lifted only 25 and 22 respectively.

However, arguably his most impressive feat came in the most scrutinized talked-about drill, the 40-yard dash. Clocking in at 4.58, DeOssie was the eighth fastest linebacker in Indianapolis, trailing only New Mexico’s Quincy Black at 4.42. In addition to his straight-ahead speed, he showed great explosion in changing directions, recording the fourth best time in the three-cone drill. His 10’2” broad jump was also good for fifth in his group. His impressive performance at the combine places him among the top middle linebackers eligible for the upcoming draft, and accordingly, his draft stock has skyrocketed to the middle rounds

Can someone explain to me why it makes sense to beat a dead horse - perhaps it will come back to life? Perhaps it will come back to life if we pay it $80 million dollars over 8 years. :nana: Perhaps it will come back to life if we pay it $80 million dollars over 8 years when it wasn't even the top five horse at it's position.

Or perhaps some just like beating the horse?

My advice: put the stick down.

I thought we might have a shot at him (Ben Patrick) because he`s ranked the 4th or 5th best Te. on a lot of sites.

Ben Patrick would be a RD#3a pick for the Bills, where we oughta be thinking about our prime needs.

With Royal not having to block so much, He can bump his guy and receive more.

Ben Patrick would be a RD#3a pick for the Bills, where we oughta be thinking about our prime needs.

With Royal not having to block so much, He can bump his guy and receive more.

With Shaw our 3a pick at olb ,should fill a need . Patrick might make it to 3b.Great hand`s and more speed than Royal.I think Leron McClain would be a tank at the fullback spot.I agree with Studdard a big nasty guard.

Can someone explain to me why it makes sense to beat a dead horse - perhaps it will come back to life? Perhaps it will come back to life if we pay it $80 million dollars over 8 years. :lol: Perhaps it will come back to life if we pay it $80 million dollars over 8 years when it wasn't even the top five horse at it's position.

Or perhaps some just like beating the horse?

My advice: put the stick down.

Necroequinesadism is a mental disorder. Please bear this in mind and treat it's victims with the proper care and consideration.