Nick Harper

kgun

I thought we'd make a run at him. However given that we showed NO interest, I'd have to say ML and DJ have a ton of confidence in the existing CB's. I'm getting the same feeling about the linebackers, in that they have total confidence in Crowell taking over the MLB position. I have to consider that the coaching staff sees a lot more of the corners and backers and assesses their potential and readiness a lot more than any of us. There absolute interest in strengthening the O-line and the benjamins they put into upgrading it indicates that where they see a problem they fix it. May be they like what they got.

The market really showed Harper's value. He made one visit to the Titans and signed a 3 year deal for, likely, something very reasonable.

We expressed no interest, as did the Colts and seemingly every other team in the league except the Titans.

He must not have been the savior at CB that some here were making him out to be.

I think he would have been an ideal signing for the Bills, with maybe a a three-year deal. Withouth him, CB is a major need for us in the draft in my humble opinon.

Me too. A canny vet is plus in a zone coverage scheme like Cover 2. The Bills' 2nd pick may well be a CB, if only to stock up for the future.

I wouldnt say he sucks, but he was getting older. I think he was 31 years old and was starting to get the injury bug here and there. So to me, this is not a big loss. I think it would have been bigger if we let Thomas walk away. Having him back is nice, hes been in the system and played pretty well last year.

Couldnt agree more...maybe someone will slip to us in the second?

i think that we can address it in the 3rd and be ok. dont be surprised if we take another CB late or at least pick up some Undrafted FAs to go into camp with.

id really like to see us grab the RB we want in the 2nd after going DT/LB in the 1st.