Niagara Win 77 - 69

millbank

At least they got a win under their belts before meeting Kansas. I still can't fully embrace the guys on this squad after what happened this summer, but as a Niagara Falls born and raised boy - Go Purple Eagles!

?

Hope springs eternal. I like Niagara and I like underdogs, so I'll be rooting for them and hoping for a major upset. Logic has nothing to do with it!!! Go Eagles.

I'm with ya, T-boy. Go Purple Eagles!

Actually in a few hours I'll be driving to Clemson to see us play them in the NIT. We have played them pretty close in the past, but we're an 8 seed and they are a one seed. We've given Wake Forest and Cincinnatti major scares in the NCAA tournaments in past years. Let's do some damage!

?

6 basketball players got arrested for their roles in the attack of an NU baseball player. From what reports seem like, maybe half of the 6 were actually involved in the attack...

Charron Fisher and Stanley Hodge were charged with assault.

Benson Egemonye, Kamau Gordon, Javonte Clanton (since transferred) and Lorenzo Miles were charged with disorderly conduct, for not leaving the scene of the incident. (Clanton apparenly also told police "he'd kick their a$s too").

You know why they fought the baseball player? He was trying to get with one of their girls. It wasn't race. I know plenty of people that would be ready to fight someone if they were sleeping, or trying to sleep with, their girl.

I'm not saying St. Denis (the baseball player) deserved to get pulled from his car and 2-on-1'ed, but he deserved a stiff one right to the jaw.