Terrence McGee at RB?

http://www.niagara-gazette.com/local/local..._068233636.html

LEADING OFF: Running back replacement on the roster

By Jonah Bronstein

bronsteinj@gnnewspaper.com

With the running back section of their depth chart currently beginning and ending with Shaud Williams, it’s time for the Buffalo Bills to consider using cornerback Terrence McGee on offense.

McGee has proven to be dynamic returner, capable of eluding tacklers and turning open space into touchdowns. In the Bills’ home finale, Tennessee decided it would rather kick the ball out of bounds than put it in McGee’s hands.

Since Thurman Thomas retired, the Bills have lacked a verasatile back who can create mismatches. McGee has the speed and ball skills to serve that role, complimenting a traditional inside runner.

lol...This has to be one of the dumbest things I've read in a while...I wonder what this guy was smoking when he was writing this? Anybody agree to what he is suggesting?

By Jonah Bronstein

With the running back section of their depth chart currently beginning and ending with Shaud Williams, it’s time for the Buffalo Bills to consider using cornerback Terrence McGee on offense.

McGee has proven to be dynamic returner, capable of eluding tacklers and turning open space into touchdowns. In the Bills’ home finale, Tennessee decided it would rather kick the ball out of bounds than put it in McGee’s hands.

Since Thurman Thomas retired, the Bills have lacked a verasatile back who can create mismatches. McGee has the speed and ball skills to serve that role, complimenting a traditional inside runner.

lol...This has to be one of the dumbest things I've read in a while...I wonder what this guy was smoking when he was writing this? Anybody agree to what he is suggesting?

im going to go out on a limb and say hes smocking crack :lol:

By Jonah Bronstein

Josh Reed could fill it at RB, if necessary.

But, both of those ideas (McGee and Reed at RB) are REALLY stupid.

I would check with Terrence first, to see what he thinks. Check with the DC and his position coach, see how TM measures up as a cover 2 CB.

Josh Reed would be a better RB candidate, IMO, but that might not work either.

Ahh, the off-season! A fun time to speculate.

The Niagara Gazette is laaaaaame. This is some 12 year old kid's email that they actually printed. Being part of the community, showing they are family oriented, etc,..........bleeeech!

I just mover to St Augustine, Florida. The local paper here, The St Augustine Record, is really a worthless piece of fish wrap. However, compared to the Niagara Gazette it's the NY Times.

The Gazette is probably the worst daily in the country.

When I read the "article" the first thing that came to my mind was how badly it would be trashed on this board!!

I live near the falls and read this ignoramus's stories on a regular basis. I would like to say that this "idea" of his is isolated and not reflective of most of his columns, but sadly he is a "putz" most of the time. It makes you wonder how some of these "reporters" and radio personalities survive. I call it the Shaud Williams factor ... perhaps they have compromising photos of some head honcho so they'll always be around to draw a paycheck. How else do you explain a 5'7/200 lb. running back that is usually in street clothes on Sunday and when he does dress rarely contributes - even on special teams? Oh well, that is my rant for the day!