never mind

georg793

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CHris brown is going to sign with the bills tommarow. 6 yrs 47.5 and 14 million signing bonus

Ill believe that one when I see it.

There is only one circumstance where that contract would be correct. That would be if it is essentially a one year deal for a couple million with a mil or so guaranteed and then a big option bonus next year.

BECAUSE....if the bills were going to sign a RB to that type of contract there were bigger names to pursue than Chris Brown. Also, brown would've jumped at half of that offer about a week ago if the bills made it.

As far as any CHris Brown stories go(not the reporter, the RB), my new policy is: No Links, Likely Stinks

Just a bit early for an April fools joke isn't it?? :flirt:

:flirt:

If the Bills pay Chris Brown that type of money, I'm coming out of retirement!

20 Questions, who did you play for? what years, what position... My guess isssssss not Jay Riemersma, but maybe Thurmanator

Wow -- what a steal we got..... :flirt:

Marv is a genius. Jim Overdorf a master negotiator.

Come on--at least Soprano tries to have a base in reality....what's going on in Nashville today -- the moonshine flowing??

Wow -- what a steal we got..... :)

Marv is a genius. Jim Overdorf a master negotiator.

Come on--at least Soprano tries to have a base in reality....what's going on in Nashville today -- the moonshine flowing??

Maybe Brown's agent heard how they gave Kelsay more then he was asking for and decided to try that same ploy. :flirt: :flirt: