Would you want Ricky Williams in a bills uniform?

freester

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not outside the realm of possibility. I personally would love it with an incentive laden contract that protects us if he fails future drug tests. I could see miami parting with him for a seventh round pick.

NOPE!!

It is not outside the realm of possibility. I personally would love it with an incentive laden contract that protects us if he fails future drug tests. I could see miami parting with him for a seventh round pick.

I wouldn't want him as a neighbor let alone on my team or a teammate. He loves dope more than people. That tells you alot about a person. He is lacking a moral center in his life.

I wouldn't want him as a neighbor let alone on my team or a teammate. He loves dope more than people. That tells you alot about a person. He is lacking a moral center in his life.

See, I kinda LIKE that about Ricky.

I think he may have a killer year or two SOMEWHERE. But, it ain't gonna be in Buffalo.

He should listen to music from some "pretentious" rock band then... :devil:

Just kidding... don't want to start that thread over here too.

You're right I trust him as far as I can throw him.... (and with my bad knee I shouldn't be throwing anyone) Name that movie????

IF the contract is right. he stills has all of the tools.

Would love to see the old Ricky Williams in action.

Would not want to see him in a back alley.

:devil:

Guys who smoke weed are usually pretty passive. If you met Ricky in an alley he's probably pass you the dutchie on the left hand side.

Ricky Williams is actually a pretty good guy. He has never been in trouble with the law and he seems to be pretty humble when he talks. I find it unfair that someone may accuse him of having no character because he has smoked some weed in the past.

Ricky Williams is actually a pretty good guy. He has never been in trouble with the law and he seems to be pretty humble when he talks. I find it unfair that someone may accuse him of having no character because he has smoked some weed in the past.

I agree. But let's be honest, "in the past" may very well be 10 minutes ago.

I really don't care if he smokes, except that the NFL tests (and suspends) for it.