Dillon at OBD today?????

I thought that he cancelled his trip here because he didn't feel as though we were legit contenders? The front page has a link to the D&C that has him in Buffalo for a visit today. :nana: I wonder why the change of heart in just 24 hours?

I thought that he cancelled his trip here because he didn't feel as though we were legit contenders? The front page has a link to the D&C that has him in Buffalo for a visit today. :nana: I wonder why the change of heart in just 24 hours?

Does anyone really know the real reason why his visit was cancelled yesterday? I think there is alot of speculation rather than true hard facts....maybe he never cancelled for the reasons we have heard. Maybe the nursing home he lives in was serving lobster for dinner and he didnt want to miss it

Does anyone really know the real reason why his visit was cancelled yesterday? I think there is alot of speculation rather than true hard facts....maybe he never cancelled for the reasons we have heard. Maybe the nursing home he lives in was serving lobster for dinner and he didnt want to miss it

:nana::P:blink:

Bills fans seem to hate the guy, but I really want him for goal line/short yardage. Draft a speedster and use Dillon to kill the clock, gain tough yards.

Me thinks that we are in the minority on this one but I agree with you here.

Me thinks that we are in the minority on this one but I agree with you here.

Throw my hat in too guys! I agree. You get a speedster to run between the 20's. You bring in Dillon when you are in tight against your own end zone or in the opponent's red zone. Smash mouth football.

Dillon in my view got a bad rap when he was with Cincy. True - he mouthed off - but it was about the state of affairs going on at a legendary bozo organization - the '90's B'gals.

Dillon is a jerk - but a common, run-of-the-mill jerk that are everywhere. But he's a heck of a competitor.

Dillon in my view got a bad rap when he was with Cincy. True - he mouthed off - but it was about the state of affairs going on at a legendary bozo organization - the '90's B'gals.

Dillon is a jerk - but a common, run-of-the-mill jerk that are everywhere. But he's a heck of a competitor.

I totally agree. Didn't Lorenzo Neal mouth off about Cincy being terrible a couple times? Nobody said boo about that; they just called Neal a class guy, which he is, but there was a double standard.

Did ANYONE here see him try to run last season? The has ZERO gas left in the tank. He has lost 100% of his speed, it is a sad sight to watch. I doubt he'd even pass a physical.

I saw him rumble across the goal line an awful lot. Works for me.

I have no problem with bringing in a cory dillon.....I am not understanding why anyone would

My opinion is when it comes to older vets, it's decision that only a team, with their films and medical staff etc. are equipped to do.

I do know that throughout his career, Dillon has been an intense competitor, who followed his blocking well and was punishing to a tackler. WMG's handful of straight-arms pale compared to the ones he's dished out.

Bills fans seem to hate the guy, but I really want him for goal line/short yardage. Draft a speedster and use Dillon to kill the clock, gain tough yards.

I agree he would be a very good #2 back..Lottsa guys at his age and wear and tear with a lot of skill still can excell as that 2nd option.

Did ANYONE here see him try to run last season? The has ZERO gas left in the tank. He has lost 100% of his speed, it is a sad sight to watch. I doubt he'd even pass a physical.

he ran 199 for 800+ yds - so if get the ball 300times he will be over 1200 yds .

he can still move the pile and that is what we need .