mcGahee to hall of fame?

Looking at the Ravens reviews I guess WM is the next Teddy Bruschi. Too bad we let go of him just before he turned into Jim Brown/OJ Simpson and Walter Payton all rolled up into one. I loved the "explosive" comment. The only explosions we ever got out of him were from his mouth. Well...given his fathering illegitimate kids, I guess he was exploding elsewhere from time to time. ON THE FIELD EXPLOSIONS?...yeah right..that's why we won the superbowl the last three seasons. And I guess that's why teams were lined up to trade first draft choices for him.

How about those Ray Lewis comments that Willis "plays with passion" and "plays the game the way it should be played"?

Ray, do you mean that "it's all about me" attitude? The "glorify yourself" ethos?

And I would think playing with passion might involve cracking open the playbook once in a while in your spare time.

My name is Ray Lewis, I make a spectacle of myself by dancing for 30 minutes when I am introduced at home games. The only problem is i am so exhausted after making an ass out my self that I cant run down the ball carrier and cover the tight end. I am probably the most overrated player in the league next to Mike Vick and I plan to make sure Willis acts like a jerkoff too, he seems to be well on his way with his departure comments about the Bills. See you in the Pro Bowl I dont deserve to be at every year. Hey Ozzie I need 2 big DT's to take up blockers so I dont have to shed a block to make a tackle. What am I a LB'er or something?

he'll embarass the Ravens eventually

guarentee it. It in his character and he won't be able to help it.

If ray "murdering" lewis can kill 2 people and jamal lewis can be jailed and those dont embarass the ravens, i doubt anything willis does will embarass the ravens either.

My name is Ray Lewis, I make a spectacle of myself by dancing for 30 minutes when I am introduced at home games. The only problem is i am so exhausted after making an ass out my self that I cant run down the ball carrier and cover the tight end. I am probably the most overrated player in the league next to Mike Vick and I plan to make sure Willis acts like a jerkoff too, he seems to be well on his way with his departure comments about the Bills. See you in the Pro Bowl I dont deserve to be at every year. Hey Ozzie I need 2 big DT's to take up blockers so I dont have to shed a block to make a tackle. What am I a LB'er or something?

Buffalo needs an attitude...this team is boring!