Corey Dillon cancelled trip... says No to Buffalo

Tom

He hasn't made a single trip yet. Doesn't mean he said No to Buffalo/

That is what Schefter said. He said Dillon wants to go to a team he sees as likely to make the playoffs. Schefter said Dillon is interested in going to Philly.

To Dillion, I say "Screw you, old man! We didn't want you anyway."

Agreed........ 33yrs old & breaking down. No more Pats castoffs please.

Dillon knows the situation here. We're looking to sign a veteran RB and draft one to groom for the future. He'd be in the same situation he was in in New England. That's my theory, anyway. Maybe they did make an offer to Brown, who knows.

He wanted to come for a visit a few days ago...maybe he thinks trading Willis takes the Bills out of playoff contention? :rolleyes:

I don't think he cancelled his visit because McGahee was traded and he suddenly thought, "This team won't make the playoffs." Dillon wants to start and be a feature back somewhere. He should be psyched McGahee is on his way out, leaves the door wide open for Dillon to cowboy up and win the starting spot in camp. There's obviously some things involved none of us are aware of. Did we get make an offer to Thomas or one of the other backs we've had in for a visit? Who knows. I still think Dillon sees the same situation here that he had in New England. Veteran guy just filling a hole while a rookie preps himself to eventually take over.

I think it has to do with Jurons statement about wanting to go to a running back by committe rather than having a feature back. Im sure they told Dillon this, and his oversized ego told him that he is a feature back...therefore no reason to come to Buffalo.

I was early on the pro-Dillon camp (after being in the pro-Willis camp), but I think this is no big deal. Rhodes could be really interesting, and a lower mileage back is more likely to exceed expectations.

I don't think he cancelled his visit because McGahee was traded and he suddenly thought, "This team won't make the playoffs." Dillon wants to start and be a feature back somewhere. He should be psyched McGahee is on his way out, leaves the door wide open for Dillon to cowboy up and win the starting spot in camp. There's obviously some things involved none of us are aware of. Did we get make an offer to Thomas or one of the other backs we've had in for a visit? Who knows. I still think Dillon sees the same situation here that he had in New England. Veteran guy just filling a hole while a rookie preps himself to eventually take over.

Sorry, I was joking! :rolleyes:

That is what Schefter said. He said Dillon wants to go to a team he sees as likely to make the playoffs. Schefter said Dillon is interested in going to Philly.

Should we all send him a TBD signed "Thank You" card?

Old bag!

I have always disliked Corey Dillion. He seems like he is always the biggest a$$h0le in any room he is in. He, Ricky Watters, and Kellen Winslow Jr. are my 3 least favorite players EVER. Just total dlcks. I would hate it if he was on the Bills.

Attn.: Corey Dillon

Beggars can't be choosers.

I am sooooo glad that Dillon won't be a Bill. First of all, he's too old and too slow. Secondly, if they were having a losing year, he'd be a true cancer. Thirdly, against the Pats he'd probably lay an egg.

Last year Dillon had a run where it was like 3rd and short and he broke through the line. . . almost any NFL RB would have scored easily as there was nobody back deep to stop him. But, the run became part of fantasy football lore. He ran so slow, like he was trudging in quicksand, that he got caught from waaaay behind before scoring. It was completely comical. Fantasy football owners of Dillon will never forget it! It was talked about all year. Dillon has got to be one of the slowest halfbacks in the league at this point.

Thank goodness this hog is headed elsewhere.