Dolphins sign JOEY PORTER

Great! Jets get Jones...Fins get Porter, Pats get Thomas The AFC is getting more powerful each day! :lol:

And the Bills got Dockery and Walker on the OL. The AFC East did get better, but so did every other division...at least on paper....

Sometimes, even the team that does nothing and sits back is a winner.....like the colts.

Great! Jets get Jones...Fins get Porter, Pats get Thomas The AFC is getting more powerful each day! :lol:

Don't know how close you have been following the FISH but unless Joey can clone himself forty more times it ain't gonna help them.

Hes a decent addition to an aging defense. But they are going to have a problem letting him roam around. There is no Casey hampton in Miami to take up two blockers so Porter can run wild. He will be a decent player but thats about it. Not really scared here. One more reason for me to booo louder at the game in Miami.

So now they've added one decent-to-good player and lost a whole bunch of decent-to-bad players. They have no QB, terrible WRs, no answers on the offensive line, no tight end, and an old defense that has one more old guy on it. Not afraid.

So now they've added one decent-to-good player and lost a whole bunch of decent-to-bad players. They have no QB, terrible WRs, no answers on the offensive line, no tight end, and an old defense that has one more old guy on it. Not afraid.

BINGO

Hes a decent addition to an aging defense. But they are going to have a problem letting him roam around. There is no Casey hampton in Miami to take up two blockers so Porter can run wild. He will be a decent player but thats about it. Not really scared here. One more reason for me to booo louder at the game in Miami.

very good point. I think he would have looked great in a Bills uni, but let the Dolphins have another band-aid to repair their fraying francise.

He'll make 2-3 outstanding plays in our games, but we'll still win 24-0.

they had the Defensive MVP last year and we rolled them twice. Adding 1 Joey Porter to the mix doesnt scare me.

GREAT POINT!!!!!

there is a reason porter got cut. he is just a loud mouth POS on the downside of his career.

2nd coming of bryan cox ... at the end of his career w/ the jets that is when he wasn't good anymore. every steelers fan i know said they wanted to see him leave as a person and a player.

http://www.nfl.com/teams/depthcharts/MIA

Other than Ronnie Brown, who do you fear in that lineup? And remember that some of those players have been cut since then.

well just because of this one pickup im watching cold pizza skip bayless said there gonna be right up there with new england, sorry skip they dont even have a qb.