Does a Willis McGahee for Lamont Jordan and a

The Raiders don't want to pay Jordan his bonus and they could be ripe for a trade. They have the first pick in the 4th(#96) and 5th(#128) rds. They also have an additional pick in the 5th(#155) from New England. I think that this was from the trade for WR Doug Gabriel. Does Jordan and possibly the 4th rd pick or the first pick in the 5th rd for McGahee be attractive enough to make this trade? If so, we would be recouping the 5th rder that we lost last year for McCargo.

And what size of bonus is Jordan due?

The tradee team would have to pay that bonus.

Sometimes these "roster bonuses" get pretty crazy. I think Travis Henry was due an $8.3 million bonus this month, so they cut him loose. Of course, then they invite him to come back the next day.

The Raiders don't want to pay Jordan his bonus and they could be ripe for a trade. They have the first pick in the 4th(#96) and 5th(#128) rds. They also have an additional pick in the 5th(#155) from New England. I think that this was from the trade for WR Doug Gabriel. Does Jordan and possibly the 4th rd pick or the first pick in the 5th rd for McGahee be attractive enough to make this trade? If so, we would be recouping the 5th rder that we lost last year for McCargo.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....lamont jordan is a good #2 man..thats all. saw him play a lot out here.

JORDAN! NO WAY! He's not that good to begin with. He played back up most of his career. He wasn't all that good in Oakland as the starting RB.

The last time we played them, he had over 100 yards, and 3TDs to boot :lol: