AVAILABLE:

Jamaal Anderson DE

Leon Hall CB

Darrelle Revis CB

Lawrence Timmons OLB

Marshawn Lynch RB

Dwayne Jarrett WR

Make Your Pick!

Very, very close call, but I would lean towards Lynch over Anderson. I am an Arkansas fan and have seen enough of Anderson to believe he'll be a great player, but we have too much tied into the position already. Meanwhile, I'm not sure we have much of anything at RB.

I wouldn't give the CBs much consideration at all, as there are several good ones in this draft and its likely the Bills could pick up a good prospect in R2 or even R3. I consider Timmons to be a borderline 1st rounder and if the rumors of Jarrett running a 4.7 are true, I definitely don't want him at 12.

Hall or Revis, without a doubt. i will say it again... WE ONLY HAVE 3 CBS ON THE ROSTER RIGHT NOW!!!

even if we sign Thomas, we still need a CB.

Unless McGahee has been traded away, then we go Lynch... maybe.

edit: dang, i hate seeing drafts where willis, branch and okoye go before 12...

I hope that by draft day, we have a CB from trade or free agency so if this scenario occurs we can go for Best Available. Which is Anderson or Lynch. Timmons fell out of the first round in the combine, IMHO.

How does Willis go this high? I haven't seen any draft scenarios with him going in the top 20, let alone top 10. I think he'll be an excellent pro, but not worthy of a top-15 selection. That's why I can see Buffalo trading down if their guy isn't there. Of course, some argue we should have done that last season.

I see Buffalo trading down. They'll go defense in Round 1 and 2. And in Round 1 they'll go CB if Okoye is gone.

How does Willis go this high? I haven't seen any draft scenarios with him going in the top 20, let alone top 10. I think he'll be an excellent pro, but not worthy of a top-15 selection.

we all know how accurate all those mock drafts we read always are...

in this scenario, the Bills definitely trade down. after re-signing Kelsay, the Bills do not have room for another DE. although this is a deep draft at DE, teams will kill to get their hands on Anderson. by far, he would be the top player remaining.

after trading down, most likely the Bills go with their top-rated CB, maybe WR or perhaps Marshawn Lynch if he is still available. LB remains a need, but if Willis is gone, no other LB's impress enough to go in the 1st round. Timmons has bust written all over him.