Our DT woes

Tank Tyler. a true nose tackle. this guy is a beast. put up 42 reps on the bench. he could probably be a second round pick. any thoughts?

I never heard of him. OTOH, that is a football name. Are you sure that isnt a character from a novel? Tank Tyler, if the NFL doesn't work out, he should become a private detective.

Sunlight streaming thru venetian blinds. Woman, dressed frumpy, sits filing her nails as the shadows leave a stripped pattern accross her face. Cue '40's music.

" oh, Mr. Tyler, there is a lady on the phone. She says her husband disappeared the night they were supposed to get married in Las Vegas.

And the landlord just called and said we are three months late in the rent......"

Pan across desk with pictures of football related shots.

Close up on a nameplate on the desk.

Tank Tyler - Private Dick

I never heard of him. OTOH, that is a football name. Are you sure that isnt a character from a novel? Tank Tyler, if the NFL doesn't work out, he should become a private detective.

Sunlight streaming thru venetian blinds. Woman, dressed frumpy, sits filing her nails as the shadows leave a stripped pattern accross her face. Cue '40's music.

" oh, Mr. Tyler, there is a lady on the phone. She says her husband disappeared the night they were supposed to get married in Las Vegas.

And the landlord just called and said we are three months late in the rent......"

Pan across desk with pictures of football related shots.

Close up on a nameplate on the desk.

Tank Tyler - Private Dick

"I get fifty bucks a day per diem, plus expenses."