Brian Leonard

Frez

IF we trade Willis, which I personally don't predict we will be doing unless someone gives us a very good offer, Leonard is a guy I could see us drafting in round two. Between he and A Train, we could split the RB carries and Leonard could be the short yardage back, third down back, sometimes FB, and get a lot of playing time.

As much as I like Brian Leonard. I'd rather not see him drafted as our future starting rb. . I think you can get the most of his ability as a 3rd down back and getting short yardage carries. Kind of like a Larry Centers. As a pure tailback though I just don't think he offers much of a future at the position.

The Bills could use a good fullback, but to think of this guy as your featured back is just silly. I'm sure he is hard working, a nice guy, all those things, but there are probably other running backs available (that don't get the hype) that are better. They might even make cookies for the fans, and help old ladies across the street.

i should point out that if it looks like McGahee will be on the team this year than i wouldnt mind picking him up in the 3rd if he's still there. then we can always draft another full time guy next year.

or MAYBE if we trade McGahee for a 2nd or 3rd we pick up a full-time guy in the 1st or 2nd and Leonard in tte 3rd if he is still there.

but that is a HUUUUUUGE stretch and i understand how ridiculous it would be to spend 2 picks on RBs the first day.

but hey its the offseason, im just saying...