with all this McGahee talk...

billsfan182

what round would we draft one tho???

Not a first rd pick no way too many other needs

we DO have many other needs, but IMO, if we trade away McGahee then RB almost instantly become our top need.

depending on whats available at 12 or if we can move up a couple spots if Peterson is still somehow on the board. it would not be crazy for the bills to either trade down in the first and pick Hunt or Irons or whoever is there. OR pick up one of those or Bush or someone in the 2nd.

id be happy if we grabbed a RB in the 2nd WITH mcgahee on the team. if he is gone then we have to grab a RB within the first 50 picks of the draft.

In the NFL of today, you can get by with an average RB and above average O Line. You cannot get by with an above average back and a below average O Line. This thing hasn't happened yet, and so let's hope they don't get caught up in the fever of getting rid of their starting back for something that won't help us this season, most likely.

I really really believe a steal in this draft (best bang for your buck value) is Antonio Pittman from Ohio State. He is underrated and under the radar right now. We could possibly grab him with our 3rd round pick. Or depending on what we can get for McGahee (I'm hoping a late second or early third rounder) we could grab Pittman with that pick. I live in Columbus (no im not a buckeye fan) and have watched this kid the last 3 years and can say he is the real deal. He can run inside or outside the tackles. He can block and runs extremely hard. Without question one of the most underrated players in the draft this year. Just my 2 cents!

I really really believe a steal in this draft (best bang for your buck value) is Antonio Pittman from Ohio State. He is underrated and under the radar right now. We could possibly grab him with our 3rd round pick. Or depending on what we can get for McGahee (I'm hoping a late second or early third rounder) we could grab Pittman with that pick. I live in Columbus (no im not a buckeye fan) and have watched this kid the last 3 years and can say he is the real deal. He can run inside or outside the tackles. He can block and runs extremely hard. Without question one of the most underrated players in the draft this year. Just my 2 cents!

Could be a well-spent 2 cents, if the Bills end up being in the market. :blink:

He's quite a good player.

we DO have many other needs, but IMO, if we trade away McGahee then RB almost instantly become our top need.

depending on whats available at 12 or if we can move up a couple spots if Peterson is still somehow on the board. it would not be crazy for the bills to either trade down in the first and pick Hunt or Irons or whoever is there. OR pick up one of those or Bush or someone in the 2nd.

id be happy if we grabbed a RB in the 2nd WITH mcgahee on the team. if he is gone then we have to grab a RB within the first 50 picks of the draft.

Drafting a RB in round one is the biggest waste of a draft pick unless your team has all the other pieces in place. It's a luxury pick. A solid OL can make a mid round RB a 1000 yard back but a great RB is going to struggle behind a weak OL (check out Edge last year for proof on this point).

Drafting a RB in round one is the biggest waste of a draft pick unless your team has all the other pieces in place. It's a luxury pick. A solid OL can make a mid round RB a 1000 yard back but a great RB is going to struggle behind a weak OL (check out Edge last year for proof on this point).

im with ya. id be much happier taking a RB in the 2nd. or even the 3rd. rather than the 1st.