Another Weekend Of Completing "The Cycle"

R. Rich

Damn! I'm getting sick of this 'reverse Cycle' crap! The ultimate football weekend for me is if Penn State and Buffalo win while Notre Dame loses. Not this weekend.

I was able to get to our hotel room just in time to see Penn State lose to Purdue. It was heartbreaking. After leaving the Browns @ Steelers game, we were able to get to Damon's just in time to see the Bills rally from 13-0 down, only to see them break down again.

IS THERE ANY RELIEF IN SIGHT????????

Damn!  I'm getting sick of this 'reverse Cycle' crap!  The ultimate football weekend for me is if Penn State and Buffalo win while Notre Dame loses.  Not this weekend. 

I was able to get to our hotel room just in time to see Penn State lose to Purdue.  It was heartbreaking.  After leaving the Browns @ Steelers game, we were able to get to Damon's just in time to see the Bills rally from 13-0 down, only to see them break down again. 

IS THERE ANY RELIEF IN SIGHT????????

65086[/snapback]

Great reminder that as bad as things are (Bills 0-4, Sabres games nowhere in sight), there are others who bear heavier burdens. <_<

An overall crappy weekend Rich. Nowhere to go from here but up!

And PSU played pretty well this week. Zach Mills has a lot of heart...but when it was 17-13 Purdue, they called a fade pattern on 3rd and 5, then they try a FG fake on 4th down? If they wanted to get the 1st down or a TD, why not just go for it then???

R. Rich you made thie point once before, PSU needs a new OC.

And PSU played pretty well this week. Zach Mills has a lot of heart...but when it was 17-13 Purdue, they called a fade pattern on 3rd and 5, then they try a FG fake on 4th down?  If they wanted to get the 1st down or a TD, why not just go for it then???

R. Rich you made thie point once before, PSU needs a new OC.

65136[/snapback]

First time I saw PSU play this year,

I thought they'd get blown out...

I was impressed, that was a great game.

I must confess I was rooting for PSU thise weekend, even watched the game...only because I'm a Michigan fan of course.  BTW too bad you guys lost Henne, he looks pretty damn good!

65146[/snapback]

Yeah, just throw the Henne log onto the fire of other players who didn't come to PSU for some reason or another, like Bryant McKinnie and Michael Vick.

Just do what any real man would in the same circumstances.  Put on your sad face and drag your butt around the house.  There is hope for sympathy sex from your better half.

65170[/snapback]

True. She's still on a high because her team won and she was there to see it. Hmmm.....

Seems like every recent QB we've had has regressed. Hmmm... there's a trend there.....

Since you got to watch the game, Rich, how did the kid from Amherst - Mark Rubin - look at WR? (I'm on 4-12s right now, and didn't bother taping it.)

Seems like every recent QB we've had has regressed. Hmmm... there's a trend there.....

Since you got to watch the game, Rich, how did the kid from Amherst - Mark Rubin - look at WR? (I'm on 4-12s right now, and didn't bother taping it.)

65226[/snapback]

I saw the game from the beginning of the 4th quarter on, and I didn't notice anything from Rubin. I did tivo the game, so if you want a copy to watch, just let me know. I'll probably watch that game and the OU-Texas game (also tivo'd) some time today since I'm off work for the holiday.

Easy big man....State will get its shot to complete 2/3 of your cycle in 2 years. Being from PA, I root for them as well and I cant wait to get the Lions back on our schedule. It was a great rivalry.

I do feel you though...I believe its been over a year since ND and Buffalo won on the same weekend.

peace