Another Weekend Of Completing "The Cycle"

R. Rich

Easy big man....State will get its shot to complete 2/3 of your cycle in 2 years. Being from PA, I root for them as well and I cant wait to get the Lions back on our schedule. It was a great rivalry.

I do feel you though...I believe its been over a year since ND and Buffalo won on the same weekend.

peace

65254[/snapback]

I'm still trying to get to go to that game in South Bend. I've been waiting for that game for 12 years, even since Mirer hit Brooks for the 2 pt conversion that did us in.

I'm still trying to get to go to that game in South Bend.  I've been waiting for that game for 12 years, even since Mirer hit Brooks for the 2 pt conversion that did us in.

65271[/snapback]

The Snow Bowl. Its such a disgrace where the two programs are now. Granted we have each had our moments (both should have won titles since then) and some nice runs, but nowhere near the consistent high-caliber level of play that marked the two schools. I will definitely be back to South Bend for that game. Getting tickets shouldnt be a problem, especially if we arent doing well. Too many rich, lazy alumni who dont want to "waste their afternoon" watchin ND. Pathetic.

peace

The Snow Bowl. Its such a disgrace where the two programs are now. Granted we have each had our moments (both should have won titles since then) and some nice runs, but nowhere near the consistent high-caliber level of play that marked the two schools. I will definitely be back to South Bend for that game. Getting tickets shouldnt be a problem, especially if we arent doing well. Too many rich, lazy alumni who dont want to "waste their afternoon" watchin ND. Pathetic.

peace

65285[/snapback]

Notre Dame is having some rough times but it's not unlike Oklahoma or USC and what they went through.

Notre Dame is a "Jon Gruden" away from becoming a national power again.

We just don't have WRs that are reliable, or a QB that can play in the clutch, or an offensive line that can blow people off the ball and open up massive holes for the running game.

65211[/snapback]

are you talking about PSU or the Bills? :doh:

65269[/snapback]

Both, I think.  :D

65276[/snapback]

Hahaha!!! I guess that could apply to the Bills too, but I was referring to PSU.

peace

65285[/snapback]

PSU had a brief period of time in the early 90s when they were still a national power. But, since then, it's been some lean times.

I'll be at the game in South Bend if at all possible.

Notre Dame is having some rough times but it's not unlike Oklahoma or USC and what they went through.

Notre Dame is a "Jon Gruden" away from becoming a national power again.

65319[/snapback]

I agree. I even mentioned that to Nervous Guy before. Every program will have some down time. Right now, Penn State is trying to get back to being a national title contender. It's not going to be easy though.

I agree.  I even mentioned that to Nervous Guy before.  Every program will have some down time.  Right now, Penn State is trying to get back to being a national title contender.  It's not going to be easy though.

65883[/snapback]

I agree with both of you. Its been a pretty nice season so far this year for us. But the Irish aren't feared anymore, thats the difference. We will be back one day, and it may be one day soon. I just hope PSU is right there with us.

peace

I'm still trying to get to go to that game in South Bend.  I've been waiting for that game for 12 years, even since Mirer hit Brooks for the 2 pt conversion that did us in.

65271[/snapback]

That was a wonderful moment...thanks for the memory and giving me somthing to smile about today!!

Cheer, cheer for Old Notre Dame

Wake up the echoes cheering her name,

Send the volley cheer on high,

Shake down the thunder from the sky,

What tho the odds be great or small

Old Notre Dame will win over all,

While her loyal sons are marching Onward to Victory.

That was a wonderful moment...thanks for the memory and giving me somthing to smile about today!!

65895[/snapback]

very nice. B)

65895[/snapback]

Savor it well. We will have our vengence!!!!!

I hope.