When I was a child,

I was often brushed aside.

Because their arms got tired,

They only hit until I cried

And after that I now constantly ask why

Just because I want to argue some more

Still well on your way to 30,000 meaningless posts I see. You are still my hero. :worthy:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please explain to me how this years schedule is tougher then playing the 13-3 Bears, the 14-2 Chargers, the 13-3 Ravens, the 12-4 Pats TWICE, and the 12-4 Super Bowl Champion Colts last year.

What makes any of the NFC East teams tough for 2007?

Giants: No Tiki, defense soft, Eli overrated...

Redskins: Average team at best next year

Cowboys: Paper tigers

Eagles: Good solid team, but hardly unbeatable...

Bengals: Prove it before I believe the hype...

Steelers: Losig Cowher, 1st year HC...who knows what to expect...

Enlighten me.

Ok we played playoff teams 6 times counting the Patsies in 2006.

In 2007 we could will be playing as many as 12 playoff teams (if you count the Pats and Jets that's 4 teams). We also have Cincy, Dallas, Denver and Baltimore at Home plus Philly, Wash who will be much improved and tough at home, Jacksonviile super tough at home and Pittsburgh looking to bounce back and another toughie on the schedule. 12 Playoff teams is twice the amount we played last season according to my math.

You have just been enlightened! :worthy:

What amazes me is how Deluca only seems to appear during down times or a losing streak or a bad loss, or if WGR takes time out of their busy day of talking about old shows and talks negatively about the Bills, then poof, he is Mr. Doom and Gloom Delucs in the flesh!.

But when the Bills are going well, he is AWOL.

Right there that is grounds for going on the ignore list.

Still well on your way to 30,000 meaningless posts I see. You are still my hero. :worthy:

How ironic, A calling out for "30,000 meaningless posts" made by a member who is largely ignored by all but maybe 3 members on this site.

How ironic, A calling out for "30,000 meaningless posts" made by a member who is largely ignored by all but maybe 3 members on this site.

People fear opinions that contradict their own. They prefer to live in a bubble where all is wonderful. Losman is a Pro Bowl QB. Willis is a great guy and a great running back and Marv is a great GM.

It's funny how so many were quick to attack Simon and White's opinions of the press conference. Simon and White have been the two biggest homers for the Bills next to Brad Riter. As soon as their opinions don't match they suddenly become "morons". Thats' why reading posts on this board is more entertaining than any comedy on TV.

What amazes me is how Deluca only seems to appear during down times or a losing streak or a bad loss, or if WGR takes time out of their busy day of talking about old shows and talks negatively about the Bills, then poof, he is Mr. Doom and Gloom Delucs in the flesh!.

But when the Bills are going well, he is AWOL.

Right there that is grounds for going on the ignore list.

This board was started in 1996? So I haven't had a chance to post when things "are going well".

I

Marv also made it sound like the Bills aren't too interested in making a big splash in free-agency but he sounded like they will go out and sign a few Robert Royals instead.

I would be happy if they get a Robert Royals type player rather than investing money in like a Peerless Price. Royals was pretty good for the bills last year.

People fear opinions that contradict their own. They prefer to live in a bubble where all is wonderful. Losman is a Pro Bowl QB. Willis is a great guy and a great running back and Marv is a great GM.

It's funny how so many were quick to attack Simon and White's opinions of the press conference. Simon and White have been the two biggest homers for the Bills next to Brad Riter. As soon as their opinions don't match they suddenly become "morons". Thats' why reading posts on this board is more entertaining than any comedy on TV.

How many people here really say that Losman is a Pro Bowl QB, and Willis is a GREAT QB and Marv is a GREAT GM??

Have you been reading the posts about Willis over the last two months?

I would say the majority of posters here just feel that the team showed some progress this past year, the Bills are one of the younger teams in the NFL and are hoping for a solid offseason and perhaps make a push for a playoff spot.

What does that have to do with what I said? There are more negatively skewed posters here than there are positive ones, and most all of them likely roll their eyes when they see some of your doom and gloom posts, or posts that are flat out wrong that you won't let go of even after being proven wrong, and you are trying to explain to me what a homer is?

What does that have to do with what I said? There are more negatively skewed posters here than there are positive ones, and most all of them likely roll their eyes when they see some of your doom and gloom posts, or posts that are flat out wrong that you won't let go of even after being proven wrong, and you are trying to explain to me what a homer is?

Everything.

There is such a mob mentality when it comes to those of us who don't think the Bills are on the right path. To offer any opinion other than what the masses think gets "ignored". Yet posters who are far more negative like Ramius or Darrin are accepted because the focus of their negativity is against those who don't agree with the Bills.

You can't take anything else away from the press conference than that Marv doesn't know anything about being an NFL GM. Anyone who agrees with this will be attacked.

Just heard the audio and it basically sounds like they told Marv 5 minutes before the press conference started that he was going to have a press conference. He chose his words carefully and was speaking in very general terms. Obivously Marv's duties have no connection with the cap economics. I've got no problem with that.

Cash to the cap means that they will spend up $109 million this year which includes all signing bonuses, roster bonuses.....etc.....this team will not be handing out massive bonuses to one player. That makes me a little angry that they probably won't be making a play for Eric Steinbach and the SD lineman whose name escapes me. This off-season will probably be low profile and somehow I'm not very optimistic about playoffs for this coming season.

I think you've nailed it, I'm strongly reconsidering my season tickets at this point.

Everything.

There is such a mob mentality when it comes to those of us who don't think the Bills are on the right path. To offer any opinion other than what the masses think gets "ignored". Yet posters who are far more negative like Ramius or Darrin are accepted because the focus of their negativity is against those who don't agree with the Bills.

You can't take anything else away from the press conference than that Marv doesn't know anything about being an NFL GM. Anyone who agrees with this will be attacked.

I respect your point of view, but my question is why do you believe that hte Bills are not going in a positive direction? Instead of just bashing give me recutible reasons why..