Random Beer Quotes

millbank

Random Beer Quotes

"A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her." -W.C. Fields

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."--Benjamin Franklin

Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. --Winston Churchill

You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. --Frank Zappa

The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind. --Humphrey Bogart

Bart: "Can I get you a beer, Dad?" Lisa: "No, I want to get him a beer!" Homer: "Kids, kids. You can BOTH get me a beer." --The Simpsons

"Give my people plenty of beer, good beer and cheap beer, and you will have no revolution" --Queen Victoria

:worthy:

Random Beer Quotes

"A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her." -W.C. Fields

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."--Benjamin Franklin

Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. --Winston Churchill

You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. --Frank Zappa

The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind. --Humphrey Bogart

Bart: "Can I get you a beer, Dad?" Lisa: "No, I want to get him a beer!" Homer: "Kids, kids. You can BOTH get me a beer." --The Simpsons

"Give my people plenty of beer, good beer and cheap beer, and you will have no revolution" --Queen Victoria

:worthy:

Churchill had quite a few good ones (about drinking, not beer. I don't think Winnie would have considered beer an alcoholic drink, pickled as he usually was):

"When I was younger I made it a rule never to take strong drink before lunch. It is now my rule never to do so before breakfast."

or

Woman: "Sir, you are drunk."

Churchill: "And you, madam, are ugly. But in the morning, I shall be sober."

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'"

-Deep Thought, Jack Handy

"Everybody has to believe in something.....I believe I'll have another drink."

-W.C. Fields

"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on."

-Dean Martin