Terdell Sands off the market

nichebiche

Today

Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 3:16 PM ET | Link

DT TERDELL SANDS RE-SIGNED: For those Bills fans who were dreaming of seeing 6'7" 335 pound Terdell Sands lining up at nose tackle (one-technique) for the Bills this fall, I'm hearing he's just re-signed with the Raiders. The potential free agent was locked up for four years $17 million and got $4 million to sign. Even Oakland realized how hard it is to find a behemoth to clog up the middle for your run defense these days. ---

guess that takes care of that one. time for some of you to dream of someone else clogging the middle.

Damn. That sucks. What will happen...we'll draft or sign a DT who's too light in the pants, our run D will still be spotty until after next season, when Marv signs UFA Phat Pat Williams to solidify our run D. Wonderful. Thanks Donahoe.

I hope you're wrong on your prediction for this year.

But any post that takes a dig at Donahoe is ok in my book!

:lol:

I hope you're wrong on your prediction for this year.

But any post that takes a dig at Donahoe is ok in my book!

:lol:

Nothing would make me happier than being wrong about this. But Alan Branch isn't falling to us and there are very few true one technique NTs out there.

And, yes, I believe I loath Tom Donahoe more than almost any human being alive.

Nothing would make me happier than being wrong about this. But Alan Branch isn't falling to us and there are very few true one technique NTs out there.

And, yes, I believe I loath Tom Donahoe more than almost any human being alive.

My guess is they will sign a dt, og and cb before the draft anways. Thus, giving us flexibility with our pick.

Defensively, they're not stupid @ all.

On the other side of the ball, however...

Shhhh! Seeing that the Raiders actually had a decent defense requires a level of depth to a thought. How often is that seen here? Its much easier to see the raiders went 2-14 so obviously they suck everywhere.