Julius Jones possible trade bait....

Rayzer32

How is Willis better? I can ask you the same stupid question. In my belief Jones is a better prospect than WM. I dont know what facts you want to bring into this. Guesswhozback already stepped on his crank by posting the stats. How do you match stats when WM played in 8 more games than Jones? Its not even fair.

That question is stupider (is that a word?) when you turn it around this way because Willis McGahee is already on the Bills. Therefore, there must be a reason why you think Jones is better than him if you're going to make the trade. If you don't want to make the trade you don't need a reason why Willis is better, because if they're both the same then that is reason enough to not make the trade. If anyone can follow that...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So you believe Jones is a better prospect that McGahee...but if anyone asks you why you believe that, it's a stupid question.

Forget scouting. Clearly, you're GM material.

Sorry it was a retorical question. Here we go with the retardation, just because I shared a different view its obvious I am GM material. Pull your head out of your a--. Its just a conversation.

I think we are all missig the point here... They are trying to get rid of Jones because they want Barber to be the guy.... They don't need Willis and would never trade for him.....They just want some picks while Jones still has value... They may trade him to someone but it's not going to be for another RB (especially not a starter)!!

YES. Finally someone gets the point.

Sorry it was a retorical question. Here we go with the retardation, just because I shared a different view its obvious I am GM material. Pull your head out of your a--. Its just a conversation.

No, just because you believe you don't have to justify your opinion, but everyone else has to justify theirs to you...

...ah, screw it. You're pretty much hopeless.

No, just because you believe you don't have to justify your opinion, but everyone else has to justify theirs to you...

...ah, screw it. You're pretty much hopeless.

I never asked for any ones opinion guy, if you read back Ramius asked for mine. Mean while how do justify an opinion? Let me know when you figure that out captain.