Bills 1st Free Agent Signing?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess is Roderick Hood. I've done some homework on this guy and he is the type of player Marv loves. A ton of upside and will come relatively cheap compared to the other corners available.

Hood is terrible, why in the world would you want Marv to go after him

Anyone but Jeff Posey.

jeff posey wasnt that bad...the problem with jeff posey was he was in a 3-4 defense when he got here and we had a coach who wanted to use him in a 4-3 defense..clearly a case of put the square peg in the round hole.if jeff posey had signed with the steelers or patriots i bet he would of had a good 4 years at linebacker/defensive end.

LG Kris Dielman, the Bills know that they have to work on improving their O-line based on the comments Wilson has made in the papers. As let's not forget that Gandy's set to be an UFA so we'll have a hole immediate hole at LG and it be wise to fill sooner then later with the crop of free agent OGs rather small.

how about....damion mcintosh? he is the starting left tackle for the dolphins.we can move jason peters to right tackle.we strengthen our line and we hurt the dolphins who play inside our division.i think damion is a unrestricted free agent?i know he is definately a free agent.go bills in"07

Unfortunatley I could see that happening and it being pitched to us as a under-the-radar signing, we are the only ones who knew about this guy and it didn't cost a lot to sign him. :(:);):bag::) McIntosh?!?!?!?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll crack open a cold one if that happens Jokeman. Here's hoping you become a TBD famous seer! :(

I'd like to think I am already a famed seer as last offseason I made mention the Bills should sign Melvin Fowler and that we should shift Gandy from LT to LG. I also predicted a few years ago that we'd sign a little known QB by the name of Travis Brown. If you haven't seen it here's a look at my 2007 offseason plan Granted mst of my predictions are wrong but a blind squirrel does find a nut every now and again.

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/team/tea...ails.jsp?id=305

Roderick Hood is better than most of the scrub FA cbs. If you're such an eagle expert, then why the he!! are you on this board?!?

I live in the Philly area and Ive seen the guy play a lot more then you probably have, I also get to talk to a lot of Eagles fans and they cant wait for the guy to leave. The Eagles are also looking to upgrade the depth at CB and all indications are they wont be bringing Hood back. Hood is at best a nickel back and I wouldnt even want him for that

that good enough for you cool guy

Harper would be a much better signing

jeff posey wasnt that bad...the problem with jeff posey was he was in a 3-4 defense when he got here and we had a coach who wanted to use him in a 4-3 defense..clearly a case of put the square peg in the round hole.if jeff posey had signed with the steelers or patriots i bet he would of had a good 4 years at linebacker/defensive end.

My problem with Posey is he was the first free agent signing by any team that year.

People were drooling on this board about what a 'master poker player" Donahoe was and Posey must be something special.

Well here is a newsflash-he wasn't!

I dont think that we have any use at all for Rod Hood. Hes kind of garbage and IMO K Thomas would be a more adequate starter. As far as McIntosh, did anyone watch the dolphins last year? their line wasnt very good, so signing one of theirs might be a step in the wrong direction.

My offseason prediction is....MARC COLUMBO(ORT): Former first round pick out of BC by the bears in 01, sufferred a dislocated knee and subsequent rehab. Cut by bears, signed by Cowboys last year, starts most of the year and does pretty well. Supposedly a hard worker, perfect Marv Levy type guy. Did I mention he's about 6'8" 325 lbs?