Bills 1st Free Agent Signing?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jaime,

Why are you so eage to move Jason Peters to RT from LT?

Jason Peters was one of the best LT's in the league last year when he moved to that position with lots of upside..........easily the best offensive linemen on our team.....LT is a hard hole to fill

Now...if you are talking about Damian for RT.....well...:unsure:

McIntosh sucks. He is a turnstyle.

Why would anyone want to replace Peters with this turd is beyond me.

He was cut by teh Dolphins and brought back because no one else wanted him.

Just like in Buffalo, the Meathead didn't think he needed a OL

My guess is that the first free agent that the Bills will sign, will more than likely be someone that no one has ever heard of before. In unison we will all exhibit our disgust with the pick up in a particular thread, ask why we haven't signed anybody with a big name, and then after about 30 minutes we will calm down and get our hopes up and give ourselves false hope that the individual was a great pick up.

By seasons end, we will be calling for his release and cutting Marv slack, because he will have had a great draft because he will draft rookies that come in and make an impact.

Just how i'm calling it.

The 1st free agent they sign will be one of their own- probably Gandy.

Ouch...Did not realize Harper was 32...Just assumed He was Younger for some reason...

Next... :unsure:

i didn't realize he was that old either but he might be just the ticket until Youboty gets his feet wet for another year.

LG Kris Dielman, the Bills know that they have to work on improving their O-line based on the comments Wilson has made in the papers. As let's not forget that Gandy's set to be an UFA so we'll have a hole immediate hole at LG and it be wise to fill sooner then later with the crop of free agent OGs rather small.

seems to me like i read the Chargers are targeting Dielman with a "franchise tag" (??)

i don't know...i reas so much crap on the internet, i can't remember where it came from or if it was Dielman i read it about.

You make it sound like us Bills fans are psychotic or something.

You make this sound like a bad thing..... :w00t::w00t::unsure::unsure:

Losing 4 straight super bowls and being on the outside of the playoffs for 7 years will do that to a fan base

I believe it already happened. LB/DB Coy Wire was our first "FA signing this year" if you want to get technical

Technically Wire was an extension. He is under contract until Free Agency day -- which I believe is March 3