Willis for Bell

ronnieroscoe

• 2 weeks later...
marv if you are listening--please trade willis a day two pick (and his agent) to Denver for Tatum Bell and the third rounder they got for Ashlie Lelie--then go get Dominic Rhodes or Travis Henry, etc. and resign the A-train. Bell works as real change of pace back (no disrespect to shaud) and locker room becomes much better. Next question.

As a Bronco fan, I'll make that trade. I'll take Willis. Tatum Bell has been a disappointment.

Reason 2

Willis is worth a second round pick. A third round pick is too high even if you get a player too. Besides I don't think Denver would trade their best RB.

Ugh, im getting so sick of this. SHAWN ALEXANDER AND EDGARRING JAMES WERE NOT WORTH A 2ND ROUND PICK. WHY IS WILLIS?????

WILLIS IS GOING NOWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!! lets focus on resigning our defensive studs right now

YES!!! Dammit people!!! While we are sitting here talking about Willis...we are totally ignoring talking about the D! Do you know the potential ramifications of our misdirected conversations????

YES!!! Dammit people!!! While we are sitting here talking about Willis...we are totally ignoring talking about the D! Do you know the potential ramifications of our misdirected conversations????

u know that was posted 2 weeks ago before any willis talk right?

Didn't Jauron just say the Bills were focusing on the D? Don't mistake moving Willis for not recognizing that defense is the priority.

Reason 2

Willis is worth a second round pick. A third round pick is too high even if you get a player too. Besides I don't think Denver would trade their best RB.

HAHAHAHA yeah sure. Shaun Alexander couldn't fetch a second but yeah willis is worth it because he's more productive than alexander.

WILLIS IS GOING NOWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!! lets focus on resigning our defensive studs right now

We were ranked near the bottom of the league in defense nobody is a stud and everyone's job is on the line.

u know that was posted 2 weeks ago before any willis talk right?

I think you missed the hint of sarcasm in the post you are referring to.

marv if you are listening--please trade willis a day two pick (and his agent) to Denver for Tatum Bell and the third rounder they got for Ashlie Lelie--then go get Dominic Rhodes or Travis Henry, etc. and resign the A-train. Bell works as real change of pace back (no disrespect to shaud) and locker room becomes much better. Next question.

This is genius!! Dump that underachieving, expensive, self-centered efficious jerk into Lake Ontario and let him play for the Argo's since he loves To so much. Then go out and sign Travis Henry. At least we'll be back where we started. We'll get nothing better than a second day pick - 'cuz no one wants to deal with Rosy, look at me, house.

I dont subscribe to the trade Willis school of thought. But never, ever, never trade for a RB from Denver. They are products of the OL and the system. They are average backs that look better behind that OL and system. Put Willis in Denver and he would rush for 2500 yards.

Keep Willis right where he is. get a big bruiser for the 3rd and 1 scenerio's.