Would you want

5 Wide

Gee I wonder why the the MTV generation is virtually illiterate and American Idol is #1?

Ding! Gotta go......

not at all sir. its just that ive read plenty of her posts and have TRIED to read plenty more and theyre all the same.

she starts on one point and types and types until she gets to the opposite point, then types and types until she concludes at another point. she uses complex sentence structure(and sometimes big words) to seem like shes making a well planned, logical post but in reality its just Pretzel Logic. most of her posts could/should be condensed into maybe ONE paragraph based on the content and theyd be WAY MORE effective.

i really didnt want to say all this, but since someone wants to suggest im part of a group of ADHD-esque imbeciles, it needed to be done. sorry.

Ok, lets get a few things out of the way. Yes, he is old. Yes, he held a lot. However, Yes, he played at a high level for the Bears this season. Yes he is a free agent. Yes he still loves Buffalo and holds high regard for those that are here now.

The question is, would you want Ruben back so he could play LG for a season or two while developing a LG for the future? Plus, he could retire a Bill. I know we all wanted to run him out of town when he was here for his play, but in retrospect, the pile of excrement we have had at LG for the last several seasons makes it seem like Ruben really wasn't all that bad for us after all. Just a question to discuss. I'm not sure what my opinion is on it either.

5 Wide, not everybody did. Several folks expressed the idea that they should have had someone on the bench who was good enough to press Brown for playing time before dumping him, whatever warts Brown had.

5 Wide, not everybody did. Several folks expressed the idea that they should have had someone on the bench who was good enough to press Brown for playing time before dumping him, whatever warts Brown had.

no, ill go on record for wanting to run him out of town. especially after him having to stay home for the season closer. obviously in hindsight, that was Gregg's fault. but i was ready to chase him out asap.

By that quick response-it looks like your right there with us! Welcome! :blink:

At least he (Simon) can spell correctly.

I wonder if the collective brainstrust's opinion of Brown is based on actually watching him play over the last two years?

He is WAY better than Gandy, but at some point, I would like the Bills to build the middle of this line with young, talented players. The last time they did so was when they drafted.....Ruben Brown.

I would be happy if they brought him in, unless it meant not selecting an early OG in the draft, or backing away from a player such as Steinbach.