Official "This Halftime Show Sucks" Thread

IDBillzFan

You know it's coming.

According to this board, every halftime show of every playoff game or Super Bowl has sucked, and today's will undoubtedly suck as well. So let's just get this out of the way now, okay.

It was the most horrible performance/lip syncing/gyrating/moron music known to mankind and he should be embarrassed. Frankly, the only way Prince can have a good halftime show is if he sings "Darling Nikki."

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prince rocking the Foo Fighters was pretty cool though - in the pouring rain. Of all the songs/bands to cover - thought that was pretty cool.

My kids were mocking Prince - until he played the Foo Fighters which was something they recognized - they gave him props for that....

Giving it up in the pouring rain - I thought that was pretty good...

well fitting crappy show along with Phil Simms constant talking about everything but whats going on in the game. Him and Nantz are defintely worse team in football

Nantz and Simms are actually calling a pretty good game. Such a relief not to hear predictable John Madden provide color commentary.

Um, well, Musicology (from 2 years ago) sold a couple of million copies and was one of the most lauded (deservedly) records of the year. He's a freak, but he's also a freakin' genius.

completely missed it

i'm only 27, but have given up on modern music years ago