"We've always been at war with Eurasia"

TPS

I was at the gym yesterday and got on a machine next to this Republican moron. He had his headset plugged into the set in front of us and it was Hannity's show, the one with "Enemy of the State" or whatever on it. This guy was reacting to the stimuli of the show. One minute he is muttering "That guy should be in jail!" as the tv showed some sinister looking muslim man over and over again. I think it zoomed in to show his hand pounding the table! Woooo! Then he shrieked "Hanoi Jane! Hanoi Jane!" as the next stimuli came on. He was gasping and exasperating the whole time the "Hate" was on. Really reminded me on 1984.

I don't think we will attack Iran. But I am hardley firm in that belief. If Iran stops the oil in persian gulf for awhile there will be serious reprecussions. But then again, most of us informed people knew Iraq would be a disaster and the neo-cons didn't listen. So who knows

I was at the gym yesterday and got on a machine next to this Republican moron. He had his headset plugged into the set in front of us and it was Hannity's show, the one with "Enemy of the State" or whatever on it. This guy was reacting to the stimuli of the show. One minute he is muttering "That guy should be in jail!" as the tv showed some sinister looking muslim man over and over again. I think it zoomed in to show his hand pounding the table! Woooo! Then he shrieked "Hanoi Jane! Hanoi Jane!" as the next stimuli came on. He was gasping and exasperating the whole time the "Hate" was on. Really reminded me on 1984.

So if said stuff like this he shouldn't be in jail?

DUBLIN, Ireland (CNN) -- At a recent debate over the battle for Islamic ideals in England, a British-born Muslim stood before the crowd and said Prophet Mohammed's message to nonbelievers is: "I come to slaughter all of you."

"We are the Muslims," said Omar Brooks, an extremist also known as Abu Izzadeen. "We drink the blood of the enemy, and we can face them anywhere. That is Islam and that is jihad."

I guess it would only count if hate speech like that came from a western white christian hetro-male. Then it would be "hate speech bad!" huh?

DUBLIN, Ireland (CNN) -- At a recent debate over the battle for Islamic ideals in England, a British-born Muslim stood before the crowd and said Prophet Mohammed's message to nonbelievers is: "I come to slaughter all of you."

"We are the Muslims," said Omar Brooks, an extremist also known as Abu Izzadeen. "We drink the blood of the enemy, and we can face them anywhere. That is Islam and that is jihad."

How about this?

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6193/30...00/DSCF0026.jpg

I guess it would only count if hate speech like that came from a western white christian hetro-male. Then it would be "hate speech bad!" huh?

Ohhhhhhhhh My! I'm weally, weally scared! Mega Dittos!

This sounds unbelievably made up.

I don't think we will attack Iran. But I am hardley firm in that belief. If Iran stops the oil in persian gulf for awhile there will be serious reprecussions. But then again, most of us informed people knew Iraq would be a disaster and the neo-cons didn't listen. So who knows

So when you're at a gym, you're spending more time looking at the guy next to you?

What's your point? That you watch Hannity religiously and react the same way that sheep did at the gym? "Hanoi Jane, Hanoi Jane!"

If there is someone (say muslim cleric) who says those who do not follow his believes should be submit or be killed, should he not be in jail?

If someone plots to kill people by blowing up plane, should they not be in jail?

You know, that has been happend once or twice before, in places that had nothing to do with Iraq, or (shudder) the Jews.

So if you live in the world of liberal blindess you live, the only bad, dangerous people in the planet are white, western, christians?

I guess you support folks like this then, huh:

A Muslim cleric's claim that women who do not wear the veil are like 'uncovered meat' who attract sexual predators sparked outrage around Australia yesterday.

Sheik Taj Din al-Hilali, the nation's most senior Muslim cleric, compared immodestly-dressed women who do not wear the Islamic headdress with meat that is left uncovered in the street and is then eaten by cats.

In a Ramadam sermon in a Sydney mosque, Sheik al-Hilali suggested that a group of Muslim men recently jailed for many years for gang rapes were not entirely to blame.

There were women, he said, who 'sway suggestively' and wore make-up and immodest dress "and then you get a judge without mercy and gives you 65 years. But the problem, but the problem all began with who?" he said, referring to the women victims.

Addressing 500 worshippers on the topic of adultery, Sheik al-Hilali added: "If you take out uncovered meat and place it outside on the street, or in the garden or in the park, or in the backyard without a cover, and the cats come and eat it..whose fault is it - the cats or the uncovered meat?

"The uncovered meat is the problem."

He went on: "If she was in her room, in her home, in her hijab (veil), no problem would have occurred."

If there is someone (say muslim cleric) who says those who do not follow his believes should be submit or be killed, should he not be in jail?

If someone plots to kill people by blowing up plane, should they not be in jail?

You know, that has been happend once or twice before, in places that had nothing to do with Iraq, or (shudder) the Jews.

So if you live in the world of liberal blindess you live, the only bad, dangerous people in the planet are white, western, christians?

A Muslim cleric's claim that women who do not wear the veil are like 'uncovered meat' who attract sexual predators sparked outrage around Australia yesterday.

Sheik Taj Din al-Hilali, the nation's most senior Muslim cleric, compared immodestly-dressed women who do not wear the Islamic headdress with meat that is left uncovered in the street and is then eaten by cats.

In a Ramadam sermon in a Sydney mosque, Sheik al-Hilali suggested that a group of Muslim men recently jailed for many years for gang rapes were not entirely to blame.

There were women, he said, who 'sway suggestively' and wore make-up and immodest dress "and then you get a judge without mercy and gives you 65 years. But the problem, but the problem all began with who?" he said, referring to the women victims.

Addressing 500 worshippers on the topic of adultery, Sheik al-Hilali added: "If you take out uncovered meat and place it outside on the street, or in the garden or in the park, or in the backyard without a cover, and the cats come and eat it..whose fault is it - the cats or the uncovered meat?

He went on: "If she was in her room, in her home, in her hijab (veil), no problem would have occurred."

Wow, there are wackos in the world, imagine that. And if anyone is plotting to blow up anything, like a federal building in OK, they should be put in jail.

well, if i were a muslim i'll have problems with a cleric comparing my fellow worshippers with animals (cats here)...

I think this quote really speaks to what we see with a lot of the radical extremists. He compares women with meat and the men as cats. Following his logic, if its there to be taken you take it. Cats are instinctive animals that do not rationalize right or wrong. I take it his followers are the same. It's truly disturbing to see a leader consider that normal. It's scary that he has so many followers.

Blaming the victim in a sexual assault case and/or insinuating that she was "asking for it" is sadly not an opinion exclusively held by a lone Muslim cleric in Australia.

Sounds just like you talking about Bush. :rolleyes:

Wow, there are wackos in the world, imagine that. And if anyone is plotting to blow up anything, like a federal building in OK, they should be put in jail.

:rolleyes:

God lord, take a breath, and try to stay on topic.

One more time.....

Again, if the man on tv had said or done any of these, should HE NOT BE IN JAIL?

And why the hell would you be mad at someone for saying he should be?

...cooking the intelligence that will be used to go to war with Iran?

Self-fulfilling prophecy. Now even if the intel is dead-nuts accurate, you'll still accuse it of being cooked. Basically under NO circumstances are you willing to admit Iran might be a threat.

Which is fine. Just so you realize it's intellectually dishonest.