I think I have stumbled into a startling discovery

ieatcrayonz

I can't open that picturem from here. It takes tooz long. I see bagsp of Capri Sunq laying all overm this truckq though.

*This note was sent from Notahamster's Blackberry handheld*

Excellent. The first phase has begun, and it's right on schedule.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can'tm believem this. Two hours ago one of the bigp dudesp said he had to takem a leak. They stopped the vehiclem, turnedm off the Googlebot, checked out the captivesm who werem all still out cold and got out.

As soonm as they left, Crayonq boy springsb to life, assembles 1,149 Capri Sun bags into his shape and puts it where hez was sleepingq. Then he grabsp a notebookz and a shiny computer diskm from the frontz, hops out of the truckq and starts running. I hoppped into his hoodp and am alongq for the ride.

And what a strangem ride it is. We drovep for hours and hours but we arem making unreal timep on foot. He still hasm a bag over hism head too because it is on so tightm he couldn't get it offp. He hasn't even bumpedm into a tree or anything and we ranp through thickq woodsp for a long time. Then we wentz through these vortexp like tunnelsp and it appearsp we are almostm homeq alreadym. It is likem he is somep sort of freakish homing pigeonq.

I guess I'llz update you laterm. Thism is prettym effed upm right here.

I can'tm believem this. Two hours ago one of the bigp dudesp said he had to takem a leak. They stopped the vehiclem, turnedm off the Googlebot, checked out the captivesm who werem all still out cold and got out.

As soonm as they left, Crayonq boy springsb to life, assembles 1,149 Capri Sun bags into his shape and puts it where hez was sleepingq. Then he grabsp a notebookz and a shiny computer diskm from the frontz, hops out of the truckq and starts running. I hoppped into his hoodp and am alongq for the ride.

And what a strangem ride it is. We drovep for hours and hours but we arem making unreal timep on foot. He still hasm a bag over hism head too because it is on so tightm he couldn't get it offp. He hasn't even bumpedm into a tree or anything and we ranp through thickq woodsp for a long time. Then we wentz through these vortexp like tunnelsp and it appearsp we are almostm homeq alreadym. It is likem he is somep sort of freakish homing pigeonq.

You're killin' me!! :unsure::cry:

Crayonz wears a hoodie?

be careful Not a Hamster. I heard there are a buttload of gangs out there. Call me if you need me, I'm pretty good with a bowstaff. :unsure:

Okaym here is an updatem. After we went throughp all those vortexesp we arrived home. Crayon boyz has spent the entire weekendl scouring the notebookz and disk. He keeps sayingq things like "I knewp it!" and "A-HAAAA!". About 3 AM he said "Nowm I've got them." and faded off to sleep for the firstm time since ourp return. He is still there but startingq to wake up. I had to post thisp from behindq his couch.

Considering the size of a hamster and the size of a Blackberry, I'm curious how you carry a Blackberry with you. What do you do strap it to your back?

Your constant picking of nits has gone way over board. For your information, crayonz sits on the bore of directors at Blackberry. Once the gerbil learned to communicate (after the silica incident) crayonz had them develop a prototype that was gerbil sized. :rolleyes:

For your own safety I cannot speak of anything that happened to me over the weekend. It is better that you know nothing about it. It all has to do with my discovery and I can now say it was even bigger than I thought.

I will point this out: I knew I could count on Beerball when I told him not to touch my estate's Lasertronic fantasma anti-GBot security system. He is so curious and predictable.

I will point this out: I knew I could count on Beerball when I told him not to touch my estate's Lasertronic fantasma anti-GBot security system. He is so curious and predictable.

I thought you said anti G-Spot security system! :rolleyes: I fingered that was why I wasn't able to satisfy the ladies. :ph34r:

I thought you said anti G-Spot security system! :rolleyes: I fingered that was why I wasn't able to satisfy the ladies. :ph34r:

I think you knew exactly what I said.

Anyway, your predicatable irresponsibilty lured the Googlebot into my trap. I now will be able to save many people from harm. I can't tell you how the Googlebot tried to hurt me or how I responded. That is too top secret. I can't tell you much of anything. No one must know what I did this weekend.

Both.

Wait. There was none of that. What makes you think there would be any of that? Those things are just made up. They do not really exist.

There was talk about em on ebay. someone is hawking a likeness of you made from hundreds and hundreds of capri sun packages. said to be atomically correct, but they pixalated the funny parts.

anyway, some guy named Notah Amster is selling the likeness and he says that he acquired it just outside of something called a nal-vortex. As you imagine, this is all way over my head.