Sabres-Bruins in HD tonight

eball

I could've gone to this game. 3 different friends (all ex-WNY'ers) offered me tickets at ridiculous discount rates. It's my birthday and my wife guilted me out of it!

/cue the "check your nuts" jokes

I could've gone to this game. 3 different friends (all ex-WNY'ers) offered me tickets at ridiculous discount rates. It's my birthday and my wife guilted me out of it!

Its _your_ birthday and she is making you stay home???!?!??

Dude, it goes like this... "Honey, what do you want for your birthday?"

"Oh, nothing, I just want to go see the sabres game!"

Its _your_ day, not hers.

Oh yeah, happy birthday! :worthy:

you could change your name to formerlyhadnuts..... :worthy:

Does she make you sit down to pee too?

A little warning for Buffalo locals. Since MSG has exclusive local broadcast rights, the game will be blacked out on HDNET in Buffalo. This happened for the Atlanta game earlier this season that HDNEt carried when the Sabes had the chance to break the consecutive win record.

I think the game is rebroadcast on HDnet at 11pm.

Its _your_ birthday and she is making you stay home???!?!??

Dude, it goes like this... "Honey, what do you want for your birthday?"

"Oh, nothing, I just want to go see the sabres game!"

Its _your_ day, not hers.

Oh yeah, happy birthday! :worthy:

Yeah, what the hell? I get Sabres-Caps tickets for my birthday every year...for your birthday, your wife forbids you to go to the game?

She have you on estrogen supplements, too?

You're getting enough estrogen jokes. The part that caught my attention was the ridiculous discount. Why don't your friends just offer to treat you to the game for your birthday? Seems if they're willing to go to extreme discounts, why not go the extra mile and just offer it up? Might've gave you just enough leverage in your lame argument to go out on your B-day. Just saying.

You're getting enough estrogen jokes. The part that caught my attention was the ridiculous discount. Why don't your friends just offer to treat you to the game for your birthday? Seems if they're willing to go to extreme discounts, why not go the extra mile and just offer it up? Might've gave you just enough leverage in your lame argument to go out on your B-day. Just saying.

Along the same lines, my boss just calls for a sales meeting in ATL Feb 14th and 15th, realizes minutes later the 14th is Valentines Day. Sends out another email to the 6 guys on his team, all of us married, asking if anyone has an issue coming seeing its Valentines.

Within nano seconds, all of us accepted the invites to be away on that god forsaken day :worthy:

Along the same lines, my boss just calls for a sales meeting in ATL Feb 14th and 15th, realizes minutes later the 14th is Valentines Day. Sends out another email to the 6 guys on his team, all of us married, asking if anyone has an issue coming seeing its Valentines.

Within nano seconds, all of us accepted the invites to be away on that god forsaken day :beer:

And it didn't occur to a single one of you that just maybe on Valentine's day you could possibly manage to get yourself laid instead? Bunch of !@#$ing morons... :lol::worthy:

Within nano seconds, all of us accepted the invites to be away on that god forsaken day :worthy:

LOL.

One of the many things I love about my better half is that while she's got a soft heart, she hates the "Hallmark Holidays" with as much passion as I do.