SB XXV Game Thread

TKO

For those of us who will go through it...

I'm trying not to throw up right now. Just watching this gives me palpitations. I just told my wife it's something I have to suffer through since it's on. the biggest play of the game (in my mind) comes after we get the safety and we can't convert when Reed drops a ball. I think if we get a first down there it's at least 15-3 at the half instead of 12-10. It never gets any easier suffering through these replays.

Frank Gifford looks so young, what was he 73 when this game took place /

Al Michaels, its clear he bets the games.

Dan Dierdorf, Dan Dierdorf.

I forgot how many missed tackles by the defense.

Giants 'bout ready to score FG.

That game will always come down to 2 things for me:

Thurman's ability to blow the game wide open and our (coaching staff's) unwillingness to let him to do so. 15 carries, what a joke.

This game was not about the defense or the kicker.

Can't watch it- forgot to DVR. For me, its a throwback to a better time. Football-wise, and in general.

Watching that game almost makes me feel like the Bills are still that good. That was an awesome group- and one of the best offensive lines to step on a football field

Can't watch it- forgot to DVR. For me, its a throwback to a better time. Football-wise, and in general.

Watching that game almost makes me feel like the Bills are still that good. That was an awesome group- and one of the best offensive lines to step on a football field

They're replaying it again at 1:00am if you want to DVR.

It's good (damn it). Here's hoping Loftin stays in bounds......

Or Bruce ripping that ball from Jeff H. in the end zone?

Or Mark Kelso not playing 30 yards off the ball?

Or Talley and the rest of the defense forgetting how to tackle?

Or not trying to move the ball a little close because Norwood was attempting his career long on grass?

Or seeing a two man d-line and running it down their throats?

:thumbsup:

Or Bruce ripping that ball from Jeff H. in the end zone?

Or Mark Kelso not playing 30 yards off the ball?

Or Talley and the rest of the defense forgetting how to tackle?

Or not trying to move the ball a little close because Norwood was attempting his career long on grass?

Or seeing a two man d-line and running it down their throats?

:thumbsup:

So True. Every time I watch that I think of John Lovitz (if I remember correctly) playing Michael Dukakis on Saturday Night Live. He was debating the elder Bush (Dana Carvey) and kept saying "I can't believe I'm losing to this guy." That game was such a collection of screw ups by us. Too bad Norwood takes all the heat.

Right after Al Michaels said "Reed is having a huge game already" he started dropping balls. :thumbsup:

I turned it off at halftime.

I made it to the Ingram third down conversion/Clifford Hicks missed tackle in the third quarter.

Those dropped balls in all likelihood keep Reed out of the Hall of Fame. I look at that game and it seals it in my mind that he doesn't belong in.

I made it to the Ingram third down conversion/Clifford Hicks missed tackle in the third quarter.

Those dropped balls in all likelihood keep Reed out of the Hall of Fame. I look at that game and it seals it in my mind that he doesn't belong in.

Yeah one game should definitely decide his fate :thumbsup:

The most prolific receiver in the league not named Rice during his time.

Playoff stats: 85 catches, 1230 yards, 9 Td's

Tuned in at different times...but turned it off for good as the Giants were coming to the line for the 3rd and 13 play...ugh :(

I'm with JSP on this group: Damn them, DAMN THEM for never winning the Super Bowl. The defense was soft, but christ, FOUR FREAKIN' TIMES...IN A ROW?!?!? :thumbsup: