Who Will Win Super Bowl XLI

OnTheRocks

Only reason im leaning towards the Colts is cause I dont trust Rex Grossman. If he has a bad game, Colts could really hand it to the Bears.

From what I seen from the Bears yesterday is that they are suspect against the pass and thats what the Colts do the best. I dont see the Colts being able to run, but i think they will be able to pass the ball.

Its a game that can go either way. Colts have a good offense, Bears defense is very good. But Colts have beat 2 good defenses during the playoffs.

We shall see!

It is in the NFL's best financial interest - dare I say it? - to elevate Manning above the current gods (Bellichek/Bruschi/Brady).

The Manning Divination will make the Bruschi Coronation look like a mere step along the way to the true God Head.

It will be Favreish...Marinoesque...Elwaysian...

I'm with you. Colts will have trouble with Bear defense and the Bears can run the heck out of the ball.

The Bears D hasn't been able to stop the pass in the last 7-8 games. They've given up something like 280 yards per game over that time span. The Bears D isn't going to stop the Colts O from passing the ball.

It is in the NFL's best financial interest - dare I say it? - to elevate Manning above the current gods (Bellichek/Bruschi/Brady).

The Manning Divination will make the Bruschi Coronation look like a mere step along the way to the true God Head.

When the game ended I was happy that the Pats had lost but my immediate thought after that was, "My God, like I don't see enough of Manning's face as it is. This could get ugly."

I think the Colts will win.

It's just too difficult to pick a team with Grossman as QB to actually win a Super Bowl.

Not to say that there haven't been average and below average ones that have won it.

I also WANT the Colts to win due to Bill Polian.

I'm still a big fan of his work here and always wish him well.

He is the architect of the Colts team- and if the Colts win the Super Bowl it's nice to know

that his mentor is currently here as GM of the Bills.

I think the Colts will win.

It's just too difficult to pick a team with Grossman as QB to actually win a Super Bowl.

Not to say that there haven't been average and below average ones that have won it.

I also WANT the Colts to win due to Bill Polian.

I'm still a big fan of his work here and always wish him well.

He is the architect of the Colts team- and if the Colts win the Super Bowl it's nice to know

that his mentor is currently here as GM of the Bills.

But Didn't you reasd Polians comments about how yesterday was the best playoff comeback he's ever seen???????????

He hates Buffalo, Probably has kids out of wedlock, and Drew Rosenhaus as his agent

Seriously though, I think the COlts take it one step at a time and that is just making the SB, now next year (or in a couple years from now) they make it again and finnally win.

And to all those who said the BEars won't win because of Grossman, as the entire season should have already shown you, they don't need Grossman to win a game. He won a game with a <2 QB rating this year. The Bears were all over the Saints yesterday and I have a feeling they will end up upsetting the Colts.

Bears 23

Colts 21

But I would really like to see the Colts win.

I would think that the line is going to change alot in the next 2 weeks, but I think, I'll leave the bookie out of this and just pick a couple of $20.00 squares, as I really have no idea whi will win this game.

This is very true. You will not be able to escape Peyton Manning on your television. He will be everywhere.

Instead of the plate of steaming feces being shoved in your face once every half hour on Sunday's, it will be shovled into every orphus immaginable every ten minutes.

I would like to see the Colts win, but I think the bears have a very good D. And you know what they say about having a great D.

The Bears D has been far from "great" lately. If they were playing like they did in the first half of the season I'd agree with you. However, they're not.

Why all the hate for Grossman? He was absolutely great some weeks, and pretty bad others. Teams adjusted to him, and it took him some time to adjust. He was a sligthly better version of our QB this year.

So, he had 7 games with a 100 rating or higher, and 5 where he was below 50. That means (if you put any stock in QB ratings) he had 7 great games, 5 awful games, and 4 mediocre games. Not too bad. He played very well against the Seahawks, and came up with a few plays against the Saints, in the conference championship game, when his team really needed him to.

Guys like Manning, and Brady, far more polished, had some pretty sub-par performances as well this season. Could this possibly have anything to do with a softening of the definition of what is/is not pass interference?

Anyways, I like the Bears!

This will be a huge blowout. The Colts remind me of the Red Sox in 2004 after they made a huge comeback to defeat the Yankees. There was no way that team would followup by losing to St Louis, and there is now no way the Colts will lose to the Bears after that comeback against the Patriots. Colts, 37-17