Drew Rosenhaus on the radio today.

That can't be true. Willis sucks and he's a lowlife and hates Buffalo and Rosenhaus is going to hold him out and everyone knows it.

*lights torch*

Hate to put a damper on the Willis circle-jerk, but you really think Rosenhaus is telling the truth?

This is the same guy who faked being on the phone during the draft to act like teams were lining up to pick him.

... but carry on... ;)

Yep, I heard that he's actually going to be at that qualifiers meeting in late January to speak on behalf of the large market teams.

Hate to put a damper on the Willis circle-jerk, but you really think Rosenhaus is telling the truth?

This is the same guy who faked being on the phone during the draft to act like teams were lining up to pick him.

... but carry on... ;)

That was a great move actually. And I read an article last year that was also linked here that said that most teams and GMs actually like Rosenhaus a lot. That he knows his job, and does his homework, and it rarely takes a lot of time to get deals done and he does what he says. I will try to find it when I get some time. I think he's a total obnoxious ass myself, but I think he's a good agent.

Rosenhaus is a phenomenal agent -- one thing that he understands (that many of his peers don't) is that holding out hurts the client more than it helps them.

With that being said, I seriously doubt that the Bills are close on an extension for Willis, unless it's for a bargain basement price. Perhaps Willis is having money management problems like Travis and needs to sign an extension... otherwise, I find it hard to believe...

That was a great move actually. And I read an article last year that was also linked here that said that most teams and GMs actually like Rosenhaus a lot. That he knows his job, and does his homework, and it rarely takes a lot of time to get deals done and he does what he says. I will try to find it when I get some time. I think he's a total obnoxious ass myself, but I think he's a good agent.

Rosenhaus is a phenomenal agent -- one thing that he understands (that many of his peers don't) is that holding out hurts the client more than it helps them.

With that being said, I seriously doubt that the Bills are close on an extension for Willis, unless it's for a bargain basement price. Perhaps Willis is having money management problems like Travis and needs to sign an extension... otherwise, I find it hard to believe...

I don't overly expect to see an extension soon myself but I surely wouldn't be surprised by it. And he could simply be saying that they're close to an extension but neither side is going to cave right now so it won't be done.

One thing I think about Willis though is that he does have a bad attitude at times and he does take games off and plays off, and it is TOTALLY inexcusable. But that said, it is almost always when we are out of it, or he is sick of losing, and that if we have a good team next year he won't be taking any games off. Again, I am NOT in any way condoning this, and I hate that about him. But what I also think is that it won't be a worry when we get good because he will be in it and giving 100%. So it's not as big an issue with me as it is with other fans.

I don't overly expect to see an extension soon myself but I surely wouldn't be surprised by it. And he could simply be saying that they're close to an extension but neither side is going to cave right now so it won't be done.

One thing I think about Willis though is that he does have a bad attitude at times and he does take games off and plays off, and it is TOTALLY inexcusable. But that said, it is almost always when we are out of it, or he is sick of losing, and that if we have a good team next year he won't be taking any games off. Again, I am NOT in any way condoning this, and I hate that about him. But what I also think is that it won't be a worry when we get good because he will be in it and giving 100%. So it's not as big an issue with me as it is with other fans.

Now, if he could only keep his pecker under wraps while dating....

That can't be true. Willis sucks and he's a lowlife and hates Buffalo and Rosenhaus is going to hold him out and everyone knows it.

Actually, he is a medicore running back who isn't better than the man he was brought into replace. He also isn't smart enough to figure out how to use a condom or pull out. Additionally, he made an idiotic comment about the Bills moving at a time when a lot of Bills' fans are very sensitive to the issue. And in fairness to Rosenhaus, his players rarely hold out. ;)