Who is your pick for Superbowl 41 Champ?

83evans83

Im going to say the Colts will beat the Patriots. The Saints will beat the Bears.

So my Superbowl 41 will pin the Colts against the Saints, and I'm saying Peyton Manning will beat his favorite team as a child.

Indianapolis Colts are going to be the Superbowl Champs,and Peyton Manning will be named Superbowl MVP, what's your take on this???

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im going to say the Colts will beat the Patriots. The Saints will beat the Bears.

So my Superbowl 41 will pin the Colts against the Saints, and I'm saying Peyton Manning will beat his favorite team as a child.

Indianapolis Colts are going to be the Superbowl Champs,and Peyton Manning will be named Superbowl MVP, what's your take on this???

In my heart I hope you're right.

My head tells me that NE wins the SB again this year.

A better question is who was your pick to win SB41 back in on Labor Day?

I picked the Panthers over somebody. I can't remember who.

This week, I will pick the Saints over the Colts in a wild smokin' barn burner!

Saints 44

Colts 37

New Orleans 1,000

Indianapolis 0

I'm basing this on the fact I think they will allow the zebras to call holding on the Patriots this weekend- if they do, Bellicheck will have no solution on defense. Everything he does on offense and defense is based on holding, and Brady making him look better than he is

A better question is who was your pick to win SB41 back in on Labor Day?

I picked the Panthers over somebody. I can't remember who.

This week, I will pick the Saints over the Colts in a wild smokin' barn burner!

Saints 44

Colts 37

I also picked the Panthers... over the Pats.

I'm actually surprised how few people are picking the Bears this weekend. Not that I think the Saints can't win, but man, just about everybody thinks the Bears will tank it.

How do you get that New England will put up 46 on that Bears D??? Is it because Tommie Harris makes that much of a difference and he is on IR.

You must be young as he is referring to the beating the Bears put on the Patriots in 1986 by the score of 46-10.