fire Modrak

bluenews

and Willis love Buffalo and WNY. Consider the source and article was written 2 years after Jason was drafted. Everyone wants to claim credit now!!!!

Jason Peters was not drafted you dunce, again, another misrepresentationon your part of your horribly retarded crusade

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong again. Do you know Soprano? Otherwise, provide a link.

All I can say is...... I have a very close friend who was a college scout with the Bills. He has since moved on to another NFL team. He has been credited with drafting several outstanding prospects....that have led to the team's very recent resurgence and Super Bowl run!!! There are a few TBD mods that have confirmed source!!

All I can say is...... I have a very close friend who was a college scout with the Bills. He has since moved on to another NFL team. He has been credited with drafting several outstanding prospects....that have led to the team's very recent resurgence and Super Bowl run!!! There are a few TBD mods that have confirmed source!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

okay i'm done now....

no wait....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!

there...... okay.

carry on.

and i suppose you could use the words "deep inside" to describe your relationship with your source?

and i suppose you could use the words "deep inside" to describe your relationship with your source?

not that type of relationship.........but it seems to be a recurring theme with "ignorant" TBD posters such as <<insert your name here>>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

okay i'm done now....

no wait....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!

there...... okay.

carry on.

.....not sure how to respond, so I won't!!!

These Soprano-wannabe thread's are a waste of good electrons. If your close friend is no longer affiliated with the Bills, then it's likely he was part of the TD-era scouting staff...which didn't exactly cover itself in glory.

So fess up, if Tom's your Deep Throat, let's hear it.... :unsure:

http://chargers.com/team/front_office/tom-...;modulePageId=7

These Soprano-wannabe thread's are a waste of good electrons. If your close friend is no longer affiliated with the Bills, then it's likely he was part of the TD-era scouting staff...which didn't exactly cover itself in glory.

So fess up, if Tom's your Deep Throat, let's hear it.... :unsure:

http://chargers.com/team/front_office/tom-...;modulePageId=7

In case you missed it, San Diego lost to New England and their run is over!!!

However, it was a very nice try. My friend was actually hired by John Butler and stay in Buffalo.

Also...most of Bills' current scouting department came over (let go) from Philadelpia Eagles and Modrakians!!!

nice try, but wrong......he was actually hired by John Butler.

Also...most of Bills' current scouting department came over (let go) from Philadelpia Eagles and Modrakians!!!

Ok, here's the other candidate:

http://chargers.com/team/front_office/mike...;modulePageId=7

What I want to know is how a guy like this would have any knowledge of the Peters situations?

Sorry.....FYI I am looking forward to watching my friend's team play this weekend.

Why all this encryption? If you have actually have a friend, why not say my friend Bill with the Colts says.... ??

Are NFL scouts not supposed to have friends?

There's a difference between a "friend" and a "play date." One day he'll differentiate the two.

and now your officially off-topic and added to the long list of posters with a big red "L" tatooed on forehead!!!

NEXT!

Waiting only one year after a draft is almost always too early to make definitive statements about it. But thus far, the second day appears to have been very strong, while the first day is harder to judge. All we have to really go on is Whitner's play; which was reasonably good.

Overall, I have a higher opinion of this draft than bluenews seems to. But I'll be the first to admit my opinion could change if McCargo and Youboty don't do anything, if Whitner never lives up to the 8th overall pick, and if the Keith Ellisons and Kyle Williams of the draft experience a drop-off in production. Brandon Spoon looked like a very solid late-round find early on, and where is he today?

While things seem promising so far, it's far too soon to label this draft a success or failure.

and now your officially off-topic and added to the long list of posters with a big red "L" tatooed on forehead!!!

NEXT!

So we DO have something in common after all.

Listen, I reserve the right to bust the nuts of anyone dumb enough to start a thread calling for the firing of someone like Modrak when they absolutely, postively refuse to back up what they're saying, and instead make obscure comments and lead people off topic because they suddenly know a friend of a friend of a friend who may know someone who collects tickets at the gates of an NFL stadium somewhere.

You're all piss and no vinegar so buck up, Skippy, and either substantiate yand support our comments and claims or just STFU.