fire Modrak

bluenews

I would argue the draft was not very good!!

Well blue....I think that would be a arguement you might have a hard time winning......

Whitner......starting safety....Ko Simpson....starting safety.....in a secondary that did pretty darn well and I believe to be the ONLY rookie safety tandem in the league this past year.....

McCargo.....jury is still out....but make contributions before he got hurt

Ashton Yobuty....jury is still out but this guy was supposed to be a first round talent

Kyle Williams.....starter and arguably the best DT we had on the team this past year even with Tripplett

Kieth Ellison came in and flat out made plays......quite frankly he outplayed Takeo Spikes in many of the games

Terrance Pennington made most fans wipe RT off their shopping list....not bad for a late late round pick

And this draft was BAD?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well blue....I think that would be a arguement you might have a hard time winning......

Whitner......starting safety....Ko Simpson....starting safety.....in a secondary that did pretty darn well and I believe to be the ONLY rookie safety tandem in the league this past year.....

Starting rookie safetys by default and had an okay season. Teams were able to run at will and didn't need challenge down field. Whitner needs to play more physical and Whitner has been a suprise!!

McCargo.....jury is still out....but make contributions before he got hurt

and ranked 29th in NFL in rush yards per attempt at 4.7 yards per carry!!!

Can't move up in draft in first round and have a questionable pick??

Ashton Yobuty....jury is still out but this guy was supposed to be a first round talent

Didn't dress for most of the games and didn't get on field until final game!!!

Kyle Williams.....starter and arguably the best DT we had on the team this past year even with Tripplett

and ranked 29th in NFL in rush yards per attempt at 4.7 yards per carry!!!

Keith Ellison came in and flat out made plays......quite frankly he outplayed Takeo Spikes in many of the games

The NFL is full of late round pick that outplay expectations!!! See rush per attempt info above.

Terrance Pennington made most fans wipe RT off their shopping list....not bad for a late late round pick

And this draft was BAD?

if you want to build your offensive line through seventh round picks and undrafted rookies because your first and secondlineman have been busts!!!

Then argue it.......there is a reason the Bills were 7-9 and dominated by playoff teams like Chicago, New England, and Baltimore, San Diego and Indy

Then argue it.......there is a reason the Bills were 7-9 and dominated by playoff teams like Chicago, New England, and Baltimore, San Diego and Indy

so you're blaming the Bills record on the rookies?

One more time since you're eager to discuss football: why do you feel the draft was bad and who would you have drafted instead?

That a rather difficult question to answer considering one pick (or miss pick) has the potential to set a team back. Let me do some reseach and I'll get back to you eager beavers later.

Until then I would like to add that I won both of my Fantasy Football Leagues this year and do have inside league sources have been confirmed by TBD management.

That a rather difficult question to answer considering one pick (or miss pick) has the potential to set a team back. Let me do some reseach and I'll get back to you eager beavers later.

Until then I would like to add that I won both of my Fantasy Football Leagues this year and do have inside league sources have been confirmed by TBD management.

Evidently it's backa*sward day in your neck of the woods, because I could have sworn you develop your point before you make a thread and then send it out to the wolves for dissemination...

I am not bashing Modrak, but he was interviewed about a year/year and a half ago about Mike Williams, and he said he was a huge disappointment for him. He also said that the Williams pick made him realize that the big masher RT was no longer a worth much in today's NFL -- if he can't pass block, he'll get eaten alive. The point is, he said that he learned a lesson. Virtually everyone -- and not just the Bills -- thought that Mike Williams was going to be good, or at least good as a road grading RT.

maybe they should have asked their OL coach what attributes hew valued in a player.

too much arrogance in the front office and not enougn communication with the guys coaching the players.

This is the biggest improvement Marv has made in getting everyone on the same page.