Don't be dumb. Don't be dirty

eSJayDee

Much as I hate to see NE win, SD deserved to lose.

As per Marv's adage, you can't give a team a 1st down by headbutting a player needlessly (is there ever a reason for a headbutt?) after you stop them on 3rd.

BUT THE MOST MONUMENTALLY, STUPID, ASININE thing you can do is INTERCEPT on 4th down, AND THEN FUMBLE!!!

Duh. I don't know whether it's attributable to personal greed or just a total lack of brains which exceeds a single digit Wonderlic score, but McCree cost SD their season. (Then again, maybe he didn't know what down it was. :thumbsup:)

Much as I hate to see NE win, SD deserved to lose.

As per Marv's adage, you can't give a team a 1st down by headbutting a player needlessly (is there ever a reason for a headbutt?) after you stop them on 3rd.

BUT THE MOST MONUMENTALLY, STUPID, ASININE thing you can do is INTERCEPT on 4th down, AND THEN FUMBLE!!!

Duh. I don't know whether it's attributable to personal greed or just a total lack of brains which exceeds a single digit Wonderlic score, but McCree cost SD their season. (Then again, maybe he didn't know what down it was. :thumbsup:)

The chargers deserved to lose because they had a bunch of opportunities to put that team away and they simply failed to do it. Rivers showed that the Chargers are only as good as LT allows them to be, and when they are forced to throw they ain't that good.

The chargers deserved to lose because they had a bunch of opportunities to put that team away and they simply failed to do it. Rivers showed that the Chargers are only as good as LT allows them to be, and when they are forced to throw they ain't that good.

They have 3-4 great players and a few very good ones. They are hardly a great team.

Rivers showed that the Chargers are only as good as LT allows them to be, and when they are forced to throw they ain't that good.

Rivers? I think you mean the SD receivers who continually dropped passes that hit them in the hands.