ARIZONA CARDINALS SELECT NEW HEAD COACH.....

aeb16428

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He tried to push it, but it's so close to the "troll" button.

Well, I suppose implying that someone is a "troll" who has basically been here most every day for 9-10 years makes as much logic as your other conclusions.

Oh, and by the way, one thing I have learned in all of my years on this message board is that when you badmouth someone's grammar and capitalization, try to spell all of the words right. I'm just sayin'.

Well, I suppose implying that someone is a "troll" who has basically been here most every day for 9-10 years makes as much logic as your other conclusions.

Oh, and by the way, one thing I have learned in all of my years on this message board is that when you badmouth someone's grammar and capitalization, try to spell all of the words right. I'm just sayin'.

Saying?

:flirt:

Is that an arguement from authority that I smell?

So it is your logical conclusion that someone who has been on a message board almost every day cannot be a troll interesting conclusion. Interesting...

I will take your word on the the fact you have "been here most every day for 9-10 years" and instead come to a different conclusion: You have no life.

So it is your logical conclusion that someone who has been on a message board almost every day cannot be a troll interesting conclusion. Interesting...

I will take your word on the the fact you have "been here most every day for 9-10 years" and instead come to a different conclusion: You have no life.

So what does that make you, you who are willing to flame someone as "having no life" because they disagree and argue with you on a message board?

So what does that make you, you who are willing to flame someone as "having no life" because they disagree and argue with you on a message board?

What are you doing Vonnegut, following me around?

I expect that type of behavoir from a golden retriever.

I'm not the one going into every thread someone posts in to bring up arguments from other threads that have been locked. That's generally accepted as trollish behavoir.

Actually, I have a fabulous life. Awesome family, friends, job and lifestyle. Couldn't be much happier, and it really doesn't take a lot of time out of the 24 hours in the day to visit a message board, especially when you can afford to work for yourself out of your house, take any hours or time off that you wish, etc.

And please try to spell "argument" correctly.

Actually, I have a fabulous life. Awesome family, friends, job and lifestyle. Couldn't be much happier, and it really doesn't take a lot of time out of the 24 hours in the day to visit a message board, especially when you can afford to work for yourself out of your house, take any hours or time off that you wish, etc.

And please try to spell "argument" correctly.

Still following me around, eh? Are you Vonnegut's dog or something?

I'm glad you are able to lead a happy and productive life, and at the same time act as a fully functional internet troll. Bravo!

I'm not the one going into every thread someone posts in to bring up arguments from other threads that have been locked. That's generally accepted as trollish behavoir.

You know what they say about arguing on the internet...

You know what they say about arguing on the internet...

LOL!! Very funny eball!

I might have to put my photoshop skills to work and put McGahees' head on that kids body and

change the message to:

"Arguing about McGahee on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics.

Even if you win you're as retarded as he is".

And what is someone generally accepted as who flames people for "having no life"?

A as*hole.

But good call on the Vonnegut :flirt: