ARIZONA CARDINALS SELECT NEW HEAD COACH.....

aeb16428

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen anything saying he was selected. He did interview today and spoke with the media after the interview.

Use your logic.

1] You haven't seen anything.

2] He interviewed and spoke to the media.

Therefore:

3] According to the media, there wasn't anything to deny that he wants to coach in Canada.

Use your logic.

1] You haven't seen anything.

2] He interviewed and spoke to the media.

Therefore:

3] According to the media, there wasn't anything to deny that he wants to coach in Canada.

If you feel the need to discuss this, why not take it to a thread where it's on topic? I'll be happy to debate you there instead of derailing this thread.

I haven't seen anything saying he was selected. He did interview today and spoke with the media after the interview.

Edit: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070105/ap_on_...cardinals_coach

That was from the first interview, last Thursday. According to this story in today's edition of the Arizona Republic, Sherman is the first candidate to be called for a second interview, and has supposedly emerged as a leading candidate.

The thread title is premature... but it may turn out to be correct.

That was from the first interview, last Thursday. According to this story in today's edition of the Arizona Republic, Sherman is the first candidate to be called for a second interview, and has supposedly emerged as a leading candidate.

The thread title is premature... but it may turn out to be correct.

Yeah, but who wants to wait for the actual hiring? Haven't you learned anything from being here on the Wall, Lori?

Yeah, but who wants to wait for the actual hiring? Haven't you learned anything from being here on the Wall, Lori?

Learned a lot, actually. Sherman burned me once; the Web-ready bio I put together is still saved somewhere in my docs file. Not again... :flirt:

The cardinals are waiting to see who will miss out the Steelers HC sweepstakes and pick from the one that missed out. My bet is Russ Grimm becomes the HC of the steelers and Wisenhunt goes on to take the Cardinals job.