Willis crossed the line

I can kinda understand reading Playboy for the articles, but if you're buying Penthouse I don't think you're the kinda guy who does much reading.

Unfortunately I didn't have any pictures to go along with the story. I saw it on twobillsdrive.com. Perhaps throwing in some clothing challenged girls would have made the article easier to take.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no, its like my dealings with holcombs arm over on PPP. Your (like his) arguement is so stupid, but yet you cant comprehend why its stupid. Therefore, any refute that i type will be wasted, because you will not be able to understand what i am trying to point out.

In other words, you're content to be a troll and blame your troll-like behavior on others. This is why I see you as an ignorant loudmouth.

At any rate, I'm still waiting for Ramius or you to actually pose a counterpoint.

Don't hold your breath waiting for Ramius to use logic or facts to support his position. I've yet to see Ramius use either facts or logic to support any of his positions, in any discussion, ever. Waiting for logic and reason from Ramius is like waiting for fiscal discipline from the federal government.

In other words, you're content to be a troll and blame your troll-like behavior on others. This is why I see you as an ignorant loudmouth.

all stats arguments aside, thinking yall's logic is rational is really quite laughable.

Don't hold your breath waiting for Ramius to use logic or facts to support his position. I've yet to see Ramius use either facts or logic to support any of his positions, in any discussion, ever. Waiting for logic and reason from Ramius is like waiting for fiscal discipline from the federal government.

:flirt::lol::(

expecting you or yall to actually understand said logic is whats really an effort in futility. hence the reason i refuse to spend any length of time supporting statements.

:flirt::lol::(

expecting you or yall to actually understand said logic is whats really an effort in futility. hence the reason i refuse to spend any length of time supporting statements.

I don't really care what beef you do or do not have with other member.

I'm challenging you to refute a conclusion. Can you do it? You say you can, but I'd like to see it.

Hell, I'd be happy just to see if you can use the "shift" key once in a while. I mean I totally understand that since you don't have time for capitalization, you certainly couldn't be bothered to make a logical arguement.

So here you go Ramius, can you actually provide a counter point, or will your responses continue to be nothing more than smiley faces, insults, and poor grammar?

all stats arguments aside, thinking yall's logic is rational is really quite laughable.

I refuse to dignify the stats-related threads which we participated in as a legitimate argument. What transpired was as follows: 1) I described the regression effect (a.k.a. regression toward the mean), 2) you ridiculed said effect, and me for describing it, 3) I found websites from Stanford, Duke, the University of Chicago, the EPA, the University of Washington, and Ohio State that described regression toward the mean in the same way I did, 4) you continued to ridicule the phenomenon, as well as me personally.

Given the very serious extent to which you've embarrassed yourself, I choose to categorically ignore any and all unsupported statements you might make. As far as yall's logic goes, it may not be completely valid, because yall has probably given a lot more thought to McGahee's words than McGahee himself did. But even with that limitation, it's far more logical than anything I can recollect having seen you post on these boards.

I refuse to dignify the stats-related threads which we participated in as a legitimate argument. What transpired was as follows: 1) I described the regression effect (a.k.a. regression toward the mean), 2) you ridiculed said effect, and me for describing it, 3) I found websites from Stanford, Duke, the University of Chicago, the EPA, the University of Washington, and Ohio State that described regression toward the mean in the same way I did, 4) you continued to ridicule the phenomenon, as well as me personally.

I, you mean the stats thread where i won and took you to the cleaners. that thread.

I do not understand how you can call Ramius a troll....that makes ZERO sense

I call Ramius a troll because I often see him express disagreement by attacking the intelligence of others. I've never seen him use logic or facts to support any of his views. His style of debate--if you can call it that--makes it very hard for reasonable discussions to stay reasonable.

I, you mean the stats thread where i won and took you to the cleaners. that thread.

:lol: Dude, that's rich. In case you've forgotten, I provided a Wikipedia article about regression toward the mean, which you ridiculed because it was Wikipedia. Then I provided a Hyperstats link about it, which you ridiculed because it was Hyperstats. Then I provided links from Stanford, Duke, the University of Chicago, the EPA, and other credible sources which said the same things I'd been saying, and that the Wikipedia and Hyperstats articles had said. At that point you declared victory. :flirt: Really, why on earth you still expect anyone to take you seriously is completely beyond me.