My Condolences to Long Island Phil

A confession.......I introduced Long Island Phil to this board. He is a friend of mine, and I do not use this term loosely. Last month, I was involved in a pretty bad car accident (T-Boned by a DWI) in which I was injured. Phil was ready to come to my house and assist me and my family, and I am talking about numerous, sincere offers. The guy is legit.

He came to this board and had some fun, but he is NOT a troll. He is a football historian and truly knows his s--t. Phil really likes this board and has praised several of the posters here. He is super-impressed with just how much some of you (NOT me ;) ) know about football. I wish we could convert him to being a Bills Fan, but I don't think so. :(

In any event.....sorry Phil. The jests had a good year considering their talent level. You need to come to RWS and tailgate with us. You just might return as a fan of the Buffalo Bills Football Team. :thumbsup:

Some friend you are...shame on you for not telling him ahead of time that TBD is no place for people who actually know about / actually played football. It is resevered for those posters who summarily trash a different bill every week and then throw out unrealistic scenarios about signing the entire bears front 7, or about waiting for others to express an opinion and then insnuate that they are a racist, retard, "window licker", etc. :thumbsup:

Some friend you are...shame on you for not telling him ahead of time that TBD is no place for people who actually know about / actually played football. It is resevered for those posters who summarily trash a different bill every week and then throw out unrealistic scenarios about signing the entire bears front 7, or about waiting for others to express an opinion and then insnuate that they are a racist, retard, "window licker", etc. ;)

LMAO great post winowlicker :thumbsup:

you know speaking of which...we need a window licker emoticon

A confession.......I introduced Long Island Phil to this board. He is a friend of mine, and I do not use this term loosely. Last month, I was involved in a pretty bad car accident (T-Boned by a DWI) in which I was injured. Phil was ready to come to my house and assist me and my family, and I am talking about numerous, sincere offers. The guy is legit.

He came to this board and had some fun, but he is NOT a troll. He is a football historian and truly knows his s--t. Phil really likes this board and has praised several of the posters here. He is super-impressed with just how much some of you (NOT me :censored: ) know about football. I wish we could convert him to being a Bills Fan, but I don't think so. :censored:

In any event.....sorry Phil. The jests had a good year considering their talent level. You need to come to RWS and tailgate with us. You just might return as a fan of the Buffalo Bills Football Team. :P

OK, Phil gets a Mulligan on your sayso. If memory serves, he weren't so bad, definitely not in Holly Wood's class. I was really pulling hard for the jests yesterday, too bad they couldn't get it done, but the effin :pirate: pattys are the effin :P pattys.