J! E! T! S!

Just Jack

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it were the Bills, vacation time would have worked and on a side note, I can't really call in, That would require my boss actually being at work on the weekends.

I was just goofing with you. :thumbsup:

What do you do for a living?

Your response, though ridiculous, speaks volumes about how big of a hurdle the Patriots are for the Bills. Most teams don't win championships coming from nowhere. The Patriots are an exception, but in being such they became the target. Most championship teams have at least one great team that they have to target to beat. Was it a coincidence that the NFC won 13 straight Super Bowls? Not hardly. Nor was it simply cyclical, those teams knew they had to be great to win that conference and having that bar raised so high made them tougher. Same is happening to a simialar extent in the AFC now. No matter what, the Pats are a big hurdle for the Bills, so I'd rather that they cross that hurdle while it's high to make the rest of the race more manageable.

There are enough good teams in the AFC for the Bills to ridiculously be hoping for the Pats to win another SB.

Watching this game on TV.......having to listen to Phil Simms is like having my teeth pulled out one by one by a redneck dentist from Arkansas or Texas or wherever Phil gets that half-a$$ southern drawl.

I hear you. I can't tell whose worse, Simms or Chris Collensworth. They are both terrible.

The JESTS fan's blow-hardiness has reached epic proportions this week.

I say it's time to nip that crap in the bud - or rather - nads as it were.

The Pasties have time enough to fall hard before another corination, but Gangrene needs a healthy dose of reality today and their loudmouth fans need a dose of clap. Trust me on this, their fans will make the Pastie's fans look like a Sunday School class should they ever win the big one.

Amen to that. My cousin is a BIG Gang green fan. He always disses the Bills about losing 4 straight; I tell him that the Jets can barely put two winning seasons back to back! He will then rant on about the 68 Jets; to that I say you weren't even thought off! And Broadway Joe has retired about 15 years ago from making an arthritis commercial and they won't even allow him on the sidelines anymore for he might get drunk and hit on the female reporters!

New England played great today. I think San Diego is going to have their hands full.

I know everyone here seems to hate the Patriots, but you've got to respect (and basically envy) what they have been able to do over the last 6 yrs. I personally hate the Jets and Dolphins more than NE, but to each their own.