LABillzFan

DCM

"You should see those 'tards at that site. I'm usually not one for excessively busting nuts, but those guys make BF sound like a brain surgeon.".....

Wow.

You know, I often wonder why I don't post as much as I used to on The Wall, the greatest football message board on the entire internet, with some of the most knowledgeable, passionate fans in the NFL.....

but, then all of a sudden, I am reminded why. Thanks for the reminder,

btw....I am happy for many of you who are rejoicing in the Fin Fans misery, you know what they say about misery. Atleast we won't be watching the playoffs alone....

I for one am very disappointed in Saban leaving.....but, I'd rather him leave than stay if his heart wasn't in it!

"You should see those 'tards at that site. I'm usually not one for excessively busting nuts, but those guys make BF sound like a brain surgeon.".....

Wow.

You know, I often wonder why I don't post as much as I used to on The Wall, the greatest football message board on the entire internet, with some of the most knowledgeable, passionate fans in the NFL.....

but, then all of a sudden, I am reminded why. Thanks for the reminder,

btw....I am happy for many of you who are rejoicing in the Fin Fans misery, you know what they say about misery. Atleast we won't be watching the playoffs alone....

I for one am very disappointed in Saban leaving.....but, I'd rather him leave than stay if his heart wasn't in it!

DCM -- I have gained a new respect for your owner...he handled this whole situation with a class and grace that showed selflessness and very little ego. He could have gotten into a bidding war or pulled legal BS--but instead he showed a lot of class...

Saban on the other hand is not worthy the proud history of your team...Sexton started to negotiate this deal before Mike Shula's body was cold..and your ingrate ex-coach lied through his teeth to his players, his owner, his assistants and his staff for 6 weeks culminating in today's announcement. These things don't just happen..they take time to put together....Its sad that he authorized his agent to have these conversations right when his team was turning their season around. I hope Saban meets Larry Czonka in a dark alley some day and Larry kicks the little midget's ass for spitting on the Dolphins.

This will be the only time I show a hated rival some concern--but you guys got !@#$ed by the coaching flim flam man..

Oh, give me a break.

Unless you go by some other screen name at FinHeaven, I never noticed your posts over there, and that's too bad because of all the Fish fans I've met or read online-- and I've met a crapload of you throughout the country over the past 20 years-- you're the one who is most coherent and realistic in your discussions of the Fish, the division, and football in general. You never bust nuts, always carry a good conversation and bring a realistic viewpoint from a group of fans who otherwise wouldn't know reality if it bit them on the ass.

Meanwhile, and as I've said repeatedly, most Fish fans are quick to bust nuts and throw insults and laugh at another team. And then when their team falls apart, they go hide in a closet until the good times are here again.

And yet my calling those chuckleheads 'tards somehow brings full circle the reason you don't post here that much.

Please.

Did you read those posts? Seriously? Did you read them?

"Hire Don Strock! Let's get Weiss! Nick's Wife Wears The Pants! Should Wayne call Jimmy Johnson?"

Yeah. No 'tards over there. All very sensible football fans who would never, ever say anything disparaging about another team or it's fans. Gotcha.

Meanwhile, and as I've said repeatedly, most Fish fans are quick to bust nuts and throw insults and laugh at another team. And then when their team falls apart, they go hide in a closet until the good times are here again.

And yet my calling those chuckleheads 'tards

You want to see chuckle-tards, go to the Miami Herald's Dolfag message board

http://forums.miami.com/kr-dolphins/start

Gruden, Parcells, Weis, Belichick, Cowher.... keep dreaming. :rolleyes:

They'll be lucky to land Larry Coker.

Well...On the NFL Network today I heard Deion Sanders get a push and even a call for "The Don" to come out of deep-freeze...I mean retirement... :lol:

So it seems WH is getting a full dose of the advice He asked for...Heck...He even said himself "Good or Bad advice..." :thumbsup:

Oh, give me a break.

Unless you go by some other screen name at FinHeaven, I never noticed your posts over there, and that's too bad because of all the Fish fans I've met or read online-- and I've met a crapload of you throughout the country over the past 20 years-- you're the one who is most coherent and realistic in your discussions of the Fish, the division, and football in general. You never bust nuts, always carry a good conversation and bring a realistic viewpoint from a group of fans who otherwise wouldn't know reality if it bit them on the ass.

And yet my calling those chuckleheads 'tards somehow brings full circle the reason you don't post here that much.

Please.

Did you read those posts? Seriously? Did you read them?

"Hire Don Strock! Let's get Weiss! Nick's Wife Wears The Pants! Should Wayne call Jimmy Johnson?"

Yeah. No 'tards over there. All very sensible football fans who would never, ever say anything disparaging about another team or it's fans. Gotcha.

How do you say "pwned" in spanish?

"Hire Don Strock! Let's get Weiss! Nick's Wife Wears The Pants! Should Wayne call Jimmy Johnson?"[/b]

Don Strock... :w00t::lol: :lol:

Classic!!!