Ralph Wilson Stadium Arrest Report Miami

No, I don't think you're an arse now that you've qualified it with "but everyone around her is standing and people in front of me are standing and the defense is telling everyone to get up and be loud.' I think you're 100% in the right in that situation; anyone would agree with that.

That implies that you were the problem.

My apologies.

The stadium was rocking all game that day.... maybe you wern't there to know.

Lucky for you that you didn't have the "seat" in front of me... :thumbsup:

First of all i doubt it since i was with a group of 5 big dudes, 2 of whom play college football, so i doubt you'd even say a word to us and second of all, it's not cool to talk tuff on a internet message board. I'm just saying, when the stadium stands for a big 3rd down, i do too.

Oooooohhhhhh. Ya got me there, son. :thumbsup:

no, it's just stupid. I could be some book nerd and you could be some jacked jock, or you could be some dorky ass 45 year old... we just don't know and i could really careless, it just doesn't add to the discussion. I just want to talk football!

no, it's just stupid. I could be some book nerd and you could be some jacked jock, or you could be some dorky ass 45 year old... we just don't know and i could really careless, it just doesn't add to the discussion. I just want to talk football!

based on your profile...you look like most on this site....green sweater...brown hair...flat face

The stadium was rocking all game that day.... maybe you wern't there to know.

See the "From: ' field just to the left of this post; of course I wasn't there. I'll add that growing up a mile away I've been to more than a few.

So she tells me to sit down, but everyone around her is standing and people in front of me are standing and the defense is telling everyone to get up and be loud..... and yet i'm the a-hole to tell this lady off??? lol if you feel that way, more power to you.

I'd say, it depends on who broke out the vulgarities first. If she said something along the lines of "sit the eff down, %^#!", then your response would have been appropriate... if she didn't, then why take it to that level when a derisive chuckle or a flat-out "no" would have sufficed?

But then, that's just me...

First of all i doubt it since i was with a group of 5 big dudes, 2 of whom play college football, so i doubt you'd even say a word to us and second of all, it's not cool to talk tuff on a internet message board. I'm just saying, when the stadium stands for a big 3rd down, i do too.

Says the guy who brags about telling a woman to F off!