Mora Fired by Falcons

TheMadCap

Not that it matters, but I can't stand to listen to Vick butcher the english language. Anyone ever hear the guy talk? Here's an example:

On Mora: "Honestly, I really couldn’t tell you what I’d say right now,” Vick said. “I’d have to give it some thought and really evaluate what went down and what happened.”

Now here's the uncleaned up version:

“You know, Honestly, I really couldn’t, you know, tell you what I’d say, you know, right now,” Vick said. “You know, I’d have to give it some thought, you know, and really evaluate, you know. what went down, you know, and what happened.”

Yeah, Mike, I KNOW FOR CHRIST SAKE!!! :oops:

Not that it matters, but I can't stand to listen to Vick butcher the english language. Anyone ever hear the guy talk? Here's an example:

On Mora: "Honestly, I really couldn’t tell you what I’d say right now,” Vick said. “I’d have to give it some thought and really evaluate what went down and what happened.”

“You know, Honestly, I really couldn’t, you know, tell you what I’d say, you know, right now,” Vick said. “You know, I’d have to give it some thought, you know, and really evaluate, you know. what went down, you know, and what happened.”

a 3 syllable word and a 4 syllable word? in the same (run on) sentence? ;) you give Mr Mexico far too much credit.

Throw in a couple of "like"s, "wow"s, "man"s, and "dudes" and he would sound like most teenagers. ;)

That takes care of the Falcons' 2nd biggest problem

Don't think they'll address (or admit) their biggest problem :oops:

I wouldnt be so sure.... I can almost see Oakland swaping first rounders with Atlanta for Vick....

With Schaub and Vick, there is no reason to keep both.