NFL 2007 Draft Links?

Frez

http://www.fftoolbox.com/nfl_draft/2007_mockdrafts.cfm try this site. Not totaly up to date but does have many links for when the mocks get going!

As you said, "not totally up to date." I looked at four of the mocks listed on the left side of the site and three of four have Buffalo taking a quarterback. Obviously things can change in their assessment but this enforces the concept that most of these things "mock" one another and are typically written by folks who do not even have a finger on the pulse of the teams. They can be fun as the draft gets closer but, as written now, they're a joke.

www.nfldraftcountdown.com

We're definitely at 12, because of all the 7-9 teams, we have the strongest SOS (strength of schedule). Had we gone 8-8, we'd have been at the end of the line as far as those teams, so darn near 20 if mem serves....

Also, the nfl.com report mentions that will be swapping draft positions with the two other 7-9 teams Atlanta and San Francisco in each round.

Rd1: Atl, SF, Buf

Rd2: SF, Buf, Atl

Rd3: Buf, Atl, SF

Rd4: Atl, SF, Buf

Rd5: SF, Buf, Atl

Rd6: Buf, Atl, SF

Rd7: Atl, SF, Buf

We will pick 12th, 11th 10th, 12th, 11th, 10th, 12th in each round.

Also, it is going to be interesting what compensation we will get for losing FA for this season. Since Fowler started all 16 games and Reyes started 8 games, I doubt we get any compensation.

We lost really no one in FA.

We gained Reyes, Fowler, Price, Royals

(I think cuts don't count. So Bennie Anderson, Milloy, Adams and Moulds (traded) don't count).

One mock has us taking Drew Stanton.....LOL

The others have us taking the QB from L'ville, Brian Brohm....

This tells me these idiots didnt watch any Buffalo Bills football this year.

One of them also has us taking Troy Smith at 11

If we didn't take a QB in the 1st last year, Why would we take one this year?

One mock has us taking Drew Stanton.....LOL

The others have us taking the QB from L'ville, Brian Brohm....

This tells me these idiots didnt watch any Buffalo Bills football this year.

May be they just haven't updated their mock drafts. At one point of time in the season, it was not sure if Losman was going to be the future of this franchise at least for the outsiders who use statistics from games to judge players rather than watching the games.

This mock draft report had us taking Troy Smith.

"Let's see, skill player who is performing admirably, check. High draft pick, check. Replacing that skill player who is performing admirably and not addressing the offensive line, check. Bledsoe to Losman, Henry to McGahee, Moulds to Evans, and so on. This team is run by geriatric morons who would rather just keep drafting non-need positions with perceived marginal upgrades that actually leave the team worse off."

Yeah, we reached for Whitner, and maybe should have taken Ngata or traded down, but it happened and we have a quality player out of it.

I sure hope they are right about McCargo. I think he has a lot of upside and will hit camp next year in better shape and more mature than this year, and be more than a rookie. Could end up being one of our biggest off season acquisitions in effect.

I haven't seen any mock's that shed much light on anything, but they still are fun to look at. Bookmark some of them so you can go back and laugh on draft day. A very very inexact science.

www.nfldraftcountdown.com

We're definitely at 12, because of all the 7-9 teams, we have the strongest SOS (strength of schedule). Had we gone 8-8, we'd have been at the end of the line as far as those teams, so darn near 20 if mem serves....

WOW.....normally I don't care too much where we pick in the draft but the concept that 1 win/loss would have dropped us from 12th(which is still up there in the 'potential' area) aaaaall the way down to 20(which is pretty ho-hum regarding talent).

That's massive. :D