Favorite Bills Players

Robert Royal - Slow out of the gates, but I like the intensity he brings to the field. He can catch, he gets open, and he was one of the best pick ups this year. Screw the missed TD opportunity, there were plenty of others at fault.

Fearless Peerless - The boy can still play. Intense, stays inbounds (no matter what those refs in the SD game said), and plays through injuries.

All DE's - Has anyone seen Hargrove on ST? The guy is thirsty for blood. He gets pumped like none other. Schobel and Kelsay are excellent this year, and Denney I've always found to be an animal.

Angelo Crowell - Loved 'im last year, love him this year. GWS.

Ko Simpson - Always seems to be around the ball.

Terrance Pennington - Has anyone else seen how HUGE this guy is!?

J.P. and Willis get thumbs up, but I'd go with the A-Train if he leaves.

No mention of Fletcher?

:censored:

No doubt! HE was my favorite and the best Bills player in most games. Huge heart, motor, and great production. Period.

On O I liked Lee Evans. Heart, guts, and great production.

Fearless Peerless - The boy can still play. Intense, stays inbounds (no matter what those refs in the SD game said), and plays through injuries.

It's funny you mention Peerless. I was down on him all season. But since that Houston game, he's made clutch catches and has been tough as nails. It's great to see him come back and contribute.

My top offensive guys: Josh Reed (whom I've been defending for four years) and A-Train (great back-up RB)

My defensive/ST guy: Terrence McGee (my current favorite Bill--had his ups and downs this season, but rebounded nicely and kept us in/won us games based on his kick returns. Look for him to further develop and mature as a CB next year) and Ellison (what a draft pick!)

Offensive: Peters (the LT of the future) and JP (really starting to come along)

Def: London (vet played well ... again), Spikes (he played while not being 100%. Should be better next year), AS(He had his best year yet), Crowell (def really had missed him after his injury).

Special Teams: Moorman (he punted well ... again, but also provided some much needed guts).

My faves this year were London (IMO his best year), JP (we clearly have a QB), Crowell, Ellison (did a nice job filling in for both Spikes and Crowell, especially for a smallish late round pick), and Peerless. It was nice to see a player I used to call a whimp accept the complimentary role he actually fits best and do it with a team first attitude. He's come a long way and it's good to have him in town. He made his fair share of tough catches this year, bitched only a little, and helped the team win. Good for him.

Things are looking up. More everything on both lines in the 07 offseason and this team can do some serious things. It could have actually done some things this year, but sometimes the bitter pill swallowed is more beneficial than the one never taken.

Offense-

Losman

Evans

Price (will have much higher production when JP develops a bit more and looks off his primary more often)

Reed/Parrish combo

Royal gets props, Cieslak may be the future TE/FB however

Peters

Fowler

Offensive MVP is JP Losman

Defense-

Schobel

Fletcher

K.Williams for a great rookie year

Ko Simpson

Nate Clements

Defensive MVP, it's a tie between Fletcher and Ellison

Team MVP is JP Losman, the kid came out on top after being served a heaping pile of adversity. He will be a great NFL QB.

Offene:

1) Peters

2) Evans

3) Losman

Defense:

1) Schobel

2) Clements

3) Denney

4) Fletcher

5) Kelsay

It sucks that 3 of them are UFAs. The good news is that 4 of our 5 most talented players (Peters, Evans, Losman and Schobel) are under contract. Keeping Nate would make it 5 out of 5.

I'm going Lee and it's not even close. Best player on the team, flat gets it done, and not a punk to boot.

I'll second that.

I like Anthony Hargove also. I watch him one game, ALL the Bills were standing around, no emotion except for A.H.. He was going wild on the sidelines ( I do not know if he had to big of a smelling salt hit or an IV of AMP) triing to get things pumped up.