RIP

Acantha

Oh... Thanks... Stupid me!

I think there is a site that keeps track of famous people that are barely hanging on...

Anyway...

RIP... GF...

Yes, there's this one...

Dead or Alive?

And then there are a bunch of the more 'morbidly humorous' and/or 'dead pools' - for those of us who like to gamble - such as

Stiffs

Anyway, RIP Gerry - you've fallen down for the last time!

:doh:

RIP to an ordinary man thrust into an extraordinary role. :doh:

No matter what your political beliefs, it is always important to pay respects to a President who has just passed away.

We give you your due respect, Mr. President.

Gotta love islamic law... 30 days after your appeal is denied, you get hung.

meanwhile the citizens of New York state get to pay to support Bucky Phillips' incarceration for as long as the piece of sh*t breathes :thumbsup:

didn't he kill a cop across the state line in Pennsyltucky? When I lived in PA we had the death penalty and a govenor that actually signed death warrants

Yes, there's this one...

Dead or Alive?

And then there are a bunch of the more 'morbidly humorous' and/or 'dead pools' - for those of us who like to gamble - such as

Stiffs

Anyway, RIP Gerry - you've fallen down for the last time!

:lol:

So true.

I hung the flag at half-staff yesterday and it immediately got caught/hung up in the tree!

:thumbsup:

RIP, Mr. President. You were a decent and civil man.

So right!

Not tryin' to open up a discourse over what should be a respectful thread to the deceased... But... And you know me Cincy...

He said: "Our long national nightmare was over"... Far from the truth... Yes, he was civil and decent... Yet, IMO... Pushing things under "the rug" out of civility is never the right way to go.

Justice and closure was never gained... And it set the stage for 30 years of staus quo, political game and all the workings of money, power, and clemency to grow.

Yes... A decent and civil man in a time when the country needed to lay it all on the line.

Ghandi said on truth:

A 'No' uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a 'Yes' merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble.

I view Ford as a "yes" merely to please, or worse, to avoid trouble...

Anyway, again... RIP GF