WHAT A CLUTCH PERFORMANCE BY PRO-BOWL AARON!

Hammond

LOL........So for all of you that voted for our pro-bowl defensive end, I hope he rewarded y'all with big time plays in the biggest game of the year, yesterday :doh::doh:

Please, Schobel is a joke and a fraud. When the chips were down, he was invisible. In fact the only time he was even noticed was when he was committing a face mask penalty on 3rd down, which would have forced the Titans to punt into the wind from inside their own 10 yard line.

Like I said, the man is highly overrated :D

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL........So for all of you that voted for our pro-bowl defensive end, I hope he rewarded y'all with big time plays in the biggest game of the year, yesterday :lol:  :lol:

Please, Schobel is a joke and a fraud.  When the chips were down, he was invisible.  In fact the only time he was even noticed was when he was committing a face mask penalty on 3rd down, which would have forced the Titans to punt into the wind from inside their own 10 yard line.

877953[/snapback]

overrated? :doh: Inflated, boosted garbage stats? :doh:

LOL........So for all of you that voted for our pro-bowl defensive end, I hope he rewarded y'all with big time plays in the biggest game of the year, yesterday :doh:  :doh:

Please, Schobel is a joke and a fraud.  When the chips were down, he was invisible.  In fact the only time he was even noticed was when he was committing a face mask penalty on 3rd down, which would have forced the Titans to punt into the wind from inside their own 10 yard line.

877953[/snapback]

thankyou for your imput, its will be highly regarded in the TSW forum

I was at the game and watched as no one could get to Vince Young. Schobel I believe was the only one to get a sack yesterday, not something alot of teams have been able to do in previous games because once he gets running, no one can get him.

But I think your right, get rid of schobel, Nate, Willis, JP, and any other player on the team who sucks because there is someone better we could have had in the past and didn't get. Good players are a dime a dozen

I just hate these type of fans who use a loss to just hate on a player they just don't like. I mean if JP runs for the 1st down or Lindell kicks the Fg then you wouldn't have nothing to say about AS. The Bills and their players have hard enough time as it is getting respect outside Western NY; it's bad enough when the fans within bash our only few good players!

STFU.

.....and Merry Christmas.  :thumbsup:

877973[/snapback]

You know, resorting to insults, rather than simply re-inforcing your argument is a clear sign of a tired mind. You have the right to disagree with my position but I guess u lack the vocabulary or the intelligence to do nothing more than throw around four letter words.

I am sure Mom and Dad are proud of you :thumbsup:

I just hate these type of fans who use a loss to just hate on a player they just don't like. I mean if JP runs for the 1st down or Lindell kicks the Fg then you wouldn't have nothing to say about AS. The Bills and their players have hard enough time as it is getting respect outside Western NY; it's bad enough when the fans within bash our only few good players!

878047[/snapback]

My position on Schobel today has always been the same. He majors on minors, and minors on majors.

He is a big time player when it counts the least :thumbsup:

On the other hand, I think Jauron has done a credible job, and JP will be a serviceable QB. I also hope that he learns to show more composure and poise when he breaks containment from the pocket.

He seems to trip over himself whenever he leaves the pocket and indecisive on whether to run or pass, in contrast to V-Young who seems so composed and comfortable in or outside of the pocket.

I can only imagine what they are thinking in Houston for allowing this guy and Reggie Bush to go to other teams :thumbsup:

You know, resorting to insults, rather than simply re-inforcing your argument is a clear sign of a tired mind. You have the right to disagree with my position but I guess u lack the vocabulary or the intelligence to do nothing more than throw around four letter words.

I am sure Mom and Dad are proud of you :unsure:

878102[/snapback]

STFU :thumbsup: wipe. Just because we lost you have to find a player to pick on. :thumbsup:

Want to get rid of someone? How about a guy like Nate Clements who does more friggin dancing than actually making a play beforehand. :thumbsup:

LOL........So for all of you that voted for our pro-bowl defensive end, I hope he rewarded y'all with big time plays in the biggest game of the year, yesterday :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Like I said, the man is highly overrated :thumbsup:

877953[/snapback]

If he didnt take the back out of the play (with the face mask), He was open for a 15+ yard gain with a 4 yard pass from YOUNG. I saw it right in front of my eyes, he made a play that 50% of the time goes unnoticed. It was a good play IMO. Took the receiver out of the play AND sacked Young. The guy is the Best D-lineman we have

I am sure Mom and Dad are proud of you :unsure:

878102[/snapback]

STFU :thumbsup: wipe. Just because we lost you have to find a player to pick on. :thumbsup:

Want to get rid of someone? How about a guy like Nate Clements who does more friggin dancing than actually making a play beforehand. :thumbsup:

878128[/snapback]

Nate Clements has held back 2 back #1 receivers Drew Bennett and Chris Chambers to 0 catches for 0 yards. McGee on the other hand is getting lit up. You better pray we find a way to keep him a Bill.

878102[/snapback]

Harriet is a long-time, valued member of this board. Why don't you and your whopping 14 posts try learning some of the personalities here before posting your thin-skinned retorts. Get a clue, newbie. Your position on Schobel smacks of someone stinging from a bitter defeat. AS gets no pub outside of WNY and is just now making his first Pro Bowl. How the hell can he be "overrated"? :thumbsup:

You know, resorting to insults, rather than simply re-inforcing your argument is a clear sign of a tired mind.......

878102[/snapback]

I guess that's why you resorted to insulting AS rather than showing some credible statistical comparisons to not only pro bowl level players, but also with 'joke' level players so that your bold antagonistic statement could be considered an argument instead.

I've never been too sure of what a Troll is.....I'm relatively new to forums(only this one really). Maybe people can help me out.....

Is Hammond a Troll?......or just a WuckFit? :thumbsup:

I guess some things will never change. Rather than have a simple discussion of the issues it is the usual corny insult or the "How many posts have you had line". To which I just chuckle and count that as another tired mind with a tired argument.

I have already spent enough time on another thread talking in depth about Schobel being vastly overrated, just like Phil Hansen before him.

That's another guy that should build an altar to Bruce Smith, because as soon as Bruce was gone his inadequacies were exposed.

Am i saying Schobel is a terrible player? No, far be it from that.

But highly overrated and undeserving of the Pro Bowl? You betcha.

You misunderstand Hammond....it isn't that we dont want to have a in depth conversation on why our Pro Bowl DE sucks....it isn't even the fact that you have less posts then a passerby dolphin troll

It is because you got nasty with someone we pretty much all love on the board...therefore....you are now considered cow dung and we dont like you....

OK..:thumbsup:

Am i saying Schobel is a terrible player?  No, far be it from that.

878171[/snapback]

......Schobel is a joke and a fraud.  When the chips were down, he was invisible.  In fact the only time he was even noticed was when he was committing a face mask penalty on 3rd down.....

877953[/snapback]

:thumbsup:

Ouch.... Hammond got owned!! lol

878181[/snapback]

Why?... Dibs' quotes of Hammond only go so far.

You can still be a joke and a fraud and NOT be a terrible player... What I take from Hammond's post is that he becomes invisible at clutch times.

The guy is a not a terrible player... Just don't depend on him when the chips are down... Depend on someone else.

You know, resorting to insults, rather than simply re-inforcing your argument is a clear sign of a tired mind.  You have the right to disagree with my position but I guess u lack the vocabulary or the intelligence to do nothing more than throw around four letter words.

878102[/snapback]

I'll resort to insults and let it be known that my father would be proud of me for insulting your complete lack of intelligence. I'm sure my mommy wouldn't mind either as she raised me to be an objective person.

You are a RETARD, you claim that the NFL sack leader is overrated, Schobel gets very little press and hype from any media outlet. It wasn't until the last 2 weeks that he was even a bit of a mention on any news feed.

Get a life and have an awful new year.

Why?... Dibs' quotes of Hammond only go so far.

You can still be a joke and a fraud and NOT be a terrible player... What I take from Hammond's post is that he becomes invisible at clutch times.

The guy is a not a terrible player... Just don't depend on him when the chips are down...  Depend on someone else.

878212[/snapback]

Oh....I'm sure glad you explained all that.

So he's not a terrible player.....just a joke & a fraud. :thumbsup:

Not saying he is terrible so.....he deserves a thread devoted to tell everyone how not terrible, but not probowl talented he is.....all without putting it simply like that.

Please explain how you can create a thread complaining greatly about a player & call him a joke & a fraud & not be saying he is terrible. What you wrote above doesn't explain it at all.

Since when did it become a crime to get into the probowl & not be a great player at that position anyway? Esp. if it's one of our guys? Why create a hate thread for the guy just because he didn't win the game for us this week?

You guys make me sick sometimes. :thumbsup:

Please explain how you can create a thread complaining greatly about a player & call him a joke & a fraud & not be saying he is terrible.  What you wrote above doesn't explain it at all.

878220[/snapback]

Well Dibs, "terrible" and "joke & fraud" seem to go hand in hand to me. Maybe folks like you and I just don't get this point because we adhere to such concepts as logic.