WHAT A CLUTCH PERFORMANCE BY PRO-BOWL AARON!

Hammond

Hey Hammond, did you ever consider that Hansen was getting old and worn out by the time Bruce left for washington. Bruce was old and worn out also, but unlike Phil he did not retire when his level of play drop off the face of the earth.....Phil was simply in rapid decline from years of great service......Over rated, never......NEXT?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, resorting to insults, rather than simply re-inforcing your argument is a clear sign of a tired mind. You have the right to disagree with my position but I guess u lack the vocabulary or the intelligence to do nothing more than throw around four letter words.

I am sure Mom and Dad are proud of you :doh:

I second the motion of STFU!

oh and happy new year A-hole

LOL........So for all of you that voted for our pro-bowl defensive end, I hope he rewarded y'all with big time plays in the biggest game of the year, yesterday :P:P

Please, Schobel is a joke and a fraud. When the chips were down, he was invisible. In fact the only time he was even noticed was when he was committing a face mask penalty on 3rd down, which would have forced the Titans to punt into the wind from inside their own 10 yard line.

Like I said, the man is highly overrated :doh:

isn't aaron the sacks leader? we have a decent defensive ened and ya gotta call him over rated? last i saw he wasnt getting much attention untill this season cause he was leading with his sacks go bills!